Thank you, Bills!

npeartisgod

May I just say, as a fan since ‘92 (do the math) when I met my now wife in NYC, and her dad from Roc who got me hooked, this season has been the most fun, the most exciting, and most fulfilling since I began my streak. The BILLS blue runs in my blood, and no matter what happens tonight, I’m very proud of this team. Beasley, Diggs, Allen and the rest, have made a really tough and shite year a little (a lot) better. Thank you Bills, thank you Pegulas, and thank you PROCESS. Let’s go Buffalo! 

Edited by npeartisgod
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Because of Covid, this is the first season in several years where I got to watch each and every game live.  It was a saving grace in an otherwise crappy year and I'm thankful to the organization.  It's all gravy from here but I also think we have a solid shot of going all the way.  Let's go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 2

I got back on this Bills wagon for two reasons. I love the Team from owner down to GM and Coach and players all.
But I expect us to win the Championship. All the Marbles

Do it ugly do it pretty

just do it

Best season ever

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2

Yup...I too, would like to add that regardless of what happens tonight I’m so proud of this team and this QB for what they have been able to accomplish...it has exceeded all expectations and has been such a pleasure to experience this year...thank you Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I got back on this Bills wagon for two reasons. I love the Team from owner down to GM and Coach and players all.
But I expect us to win the Championship. All the Marbles

Do it ugly do it pretty

just do it

Best season ever

Go Bills

Don’t talk good about the owners.  They missed a huge opportunity and Bills fans down by not putting up inflatable projectors  and charging $50 a car to watch the game in the parking lot, sitting in there cars.   🤣

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, npeartisgod said:

May I just say, as a fan since ‘92 (do the math) when I met my now wife in NYC, and her dad from Roc who got me hooked, this season has been the most fun, the most exciting, and most fulfilling since I began my streak. The BILLS blue runs in my blood, and no matter what happens tonight, I’m very proud of this team. Beasley, Diggs, Allen and the rest, have made a really tough and shite year a little (a lot) better. Thank you Bills, thank you Pegulas, and thank you PROCESS. Let’s go Buffalo! 

What the hell is this garbage post.  This is the equivalent of "I was just happy to be nominated" garbage.  We have 23 days left in the season.  We win tonight and then we roll over the Browns or Chiefs and head to Tampa and beat Tom Brady on a 47 yard field goal as time expires.  No negative talk or insinuation on game day. 😉

Go Bills.

Edited by BITE ME
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

What the hell is this garbage post.  This is the equivalent of "I was just happy to be nominated" garbage.  We have 23 days left in the season.  We win tonight and then we roll over the Browns or Chiefs and head to Tampa and beat Tom Brady on a 47 yard field goal as time expires.  No negative talk or insinuation on game day.

100% agree

The sentiment of the OP is very nice, but on game day, where we have a chance to win the whole thing...  yeesh

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Sometimes we need to put something out there in the world to make us feel better about what’s coming back to us, just in case it does. Apparently, the OP took this to heart. Sadly, it really was ill timed.

Please neglect to do this going forth

I apologize for the unintentional gooch. Just about 80% back from Covid, and just thrilled to be watching these guys in the middle of January. I shall back slowly out of the room now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, npeartisgod said:

I apologize for the unintentional gooch. Just about 80% back from Covid, and just thrilled to be watching these guys in the middle of January. I shall back slowly out of the room now.

Your screen name gives you some grace in my books.

Edit: Happy to see that you recovered. Stay strong and Go Bills.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, npeartisgod said:

I hope you realize that Josh Allen is the main reason for your happiness.

7 hours ago, npeartisgod said:

Premature post.

This is so sweet. Haven't been this pumped about the NFL since the last Bills' Super Bowl team. McBeane and Allen have proven themselves, and I honestly think Diggs may be the MVP of the team. So many clutch plays. Allen's been great, but Diggs has made Allen's life so much easier this year (as has the O-Line, which has really come through). I want the Browns for two reasons: the Bills' would be home and have a much better chance of winning, and the Browns have always been my second favorite team (they were my favorite team in the NFL before the merger).