Frazier a “Serious Candidate” for Texans HC gig.

whatdrought

7 minutes ago, Tcali said:

Frazier did a helluva job with a team that doesnt have much front 7 talent

Here is Frazier's, talent 1st round pick at Defensive End, 1st round pick Defensive Tackle, 1st round pick and pro bowl middle Linebacker 1st round pick and pro bowl cornerback. I can go on but look at the talent this guy just can't coach and if you don't believe me check the Vikings fans when they describe Leslie Frazier's, defense.

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Tcali said:

Frazier did a helluva job with a team that doesnt have much front 7 talent

Is this serious? With all due respect 

29 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Look, from a playoff standpoint Frazier did amazing against the Ravens this year. The D hands down won us a game with his gameplan. 

Tonight sucked but people need to get over it. We need a true LB like Mack and a DE. 

Frazier is good when a team is one dimensional. That’s about it.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Look, from a playoff standpoint Frazier did amazing against the Ravens this year. The D hands down won us a game with his gameplan. 

Tonight sucked but people need to get over it. We need a true LB like Mack and a DE. 

I just don't understand how he could scheme up Lamar so well and have no clue what to do with Kelce? Kelce & Hill are 95% of their offense. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just don't understand how he could scheme up Lamar so well and have no clue what to do with Kelce? Kelce & Hill are 95% of their offense. 

I have no flipping clue. We would not play up on the line and bump the WR/TE all night. Zero aggression, it was so frustrating.  Even when we decided to pop a DB on Kelce he was like 5-7 yards off the line with no bump. I really don't get it? We were playing like we had a lead. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Here is Frazier's, talent 1st round pick at Defensive End, 1st round pick Defensive Tackle, 1st round pick and pro bowl middle Linebacker 1st round pick and pro bowl cornerback. I can go on but look at the talent this guy just can't coach and if you don't believe me check the Vikings fans when they describe Leslie Frazier's, defense.

I've been saying it since we hired him..his scheme is outdated and already figured out

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Because no team has.  

I'm trying my best not to overreact here because you could be watching something historic in KC.  We all know this.  

The O was disappointing.  But we were on the road.  Big game.  And I think we were banged up too much.  No running back to help out at all.  It's all on Allen and the KC DBs did better then I thought they would.  The scheme stunk but when that scheme needed to expose KC weaknesses requires a good TE and RB to exploit them we didn't have it.  

Josh Jacobs (23 carries 77 yards 2 TDs) and Carr beat KC.  Not Carr by himself.  

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Not true...Hartman and Williams were torturing us.

9 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

From a playoff stand point the defense played beyond terrible in 2 of 3 games. Mack is a DE not a true LB. 

8 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That’s simple. Lamar is a running back that throws from time to time so you just focus on the run.  We were leaving the ravens TE wide open but Lamar struggles to throw

The chefs have a decent run game and a ridiculous amount of talent in the pass game with one of the best QBs in the league and the best offensive play caller along with a defensive coordinator that knows how to call a game in the playoffs.

We don’t have the talent or physical enough players to match up with that and It seems teams figured out our pass coverages. 

10 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I'll never understand this game plan they used tonight

I posted this on post game;  I actually dont think the defensive game plan was that bad; make them drive the feild and hope for 3-4 stops the whole game, which is a reasonable goal, and maybe they make a mistake/ turnover. Also stiffen in the RZ and force FGs. Dont get gashed on chunk plays to Hill and contain the running game.

Instead we got 1 stop and 1 turnover, played terrible in the RZ...we able to stave off the chunk plays until the 2nd half, but eventually getting behind made us bring the safties up and got burned.

This was compounded by our offensive failings. Daboll and Mc Ds gameplan and in game management was the far worse offender. 

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Vomit 1