Frazier a “Serious Candidate” for Texans HC gig.

whatdrought

22 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

The intent of the rule is to encourage teams to develop minority coaches to become head coaches.

It's difficult to say the best coach isn't getting the job, but not a stretch to say they are not getting the opportunity to be developed to be in position to be the best available coach.

These are not my feelings, its the way I interpreted the rule when it was put in place.

I guess that makes sense.  I think if you are going to reward one team that gets a minority assistant hired away as a HC then the team that  actually hires the minority HC also deserves some draft consideration.

11 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

I have read the very, let me describe it as "sketchy" reasons to hire McCown i think it is bizarre and typical of so many recent Texans missteps to make such a blunder.  Frazier and/or Bienemey imo are infinitely better candidates than freakin totally unproven coach much less HC Josh McCown.  Of course McCown is big into Fellowship of Christian Athletes which means he is a huge green light for the McNair "brain trust".

• Like (+1) 1

I remember the good old days, which were, of course, pretty bad, when we had a great defense. Then Rex came and somehow ruined that. Now we have a great offense, but the defense is not up to par. If Frazier leaves, at least we get something new. Defensively this season was a disappointment and I like many of the players on D. Hopefully the Texans people didn't watch this game.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Kansas City was going to score points. Can’t blame Frazier 

They couldn't stop either of Hill or Kelce. They knew they were gonna get the ball and they couldn't stop either one. That doesn't seem good to me

11 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

He's not getting hired after tonight

Nope

• Like (+1) 3