Frazier a “Serious Candidate” for Texans HC gig.

whatdrought

I want the best fir Frazier.  He seems to be a great guy.  McD if anyone can figure out the replacement.  As far as comp picks, I thought it might be one third pick, but I’m sure the gurus will enlighten us.

I hate it even going into the consideration.  He’s good in his own right and we shouldn’t get a pick because he’s African American.  From what he, Dungy, and several others have said, they don’t want it either.  Don’t get me wrong.  I’m glad the NFL is doing what it can to help, but would you want people considering you’re skin color, religion, gender, or anything else besides you’re talent even having an influence on you’re hire.  In my roles as a manager and director, I was encouraged to widen my net, but never pressed to hire someone considered a minority.  In my field that was a female too.  I never did, but had one of the most diverse regions in the country. I could care less if you’re good. Frazier is good and deserves the most serious considerations.  Go get em Leslie.  Hope you get it.  You’re calming force will probably heal things for Watson and the Texans.

my only problem is we have two excellent coordinators going to the afc.  Cant someone in the nfc take our guys?  They are too good.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Logic said:

One thing is for sure: with how meticulously prepared Beane and McDermott are and how attractive these Bills coordinator jobs are now, I have absolute faith that good replacements will be found.

I think the replacements are already in the building.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

He should be. What a brilliant game plan + play calling tonight.

I really think he could be a good fit for the Texans. They need a calming, stabilizing presence. And I’m sure he’s adapted since his last head coaching gig. I’d hate to lose him though. Especially if we lose Daboll too. But I would be super happy for Frazier. I know he really wants another shot at being a head coach.

The Ravens game showed what they needed to do (not by their defense but how they were beaten) and Bills eliminated their best offense attacks.

This made the defense played helter skelter but it worked - defense was crisscrossing on the field and confusing offense players.

They could not do what they were best at and gradually attacked the holes but they were uncomfortable doing it.

Lemur was getting hit a lot do to this and was really uncomfortable.  His speed was running away from trouble into more trouble.

He in fact looked like Allen last year throwing away balls to prevent sacks.