Frazier a “Serious Candidate” for Texans HC gig.

whatdrought

22 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

an interesting idea. 

personally I would tell anyone I liked to stay farrrrr from that place. That being said, we’d get a couple third rounders if it did happen. 

Let’s see how serious a candidate he is after today’s game.  Every pre game show today is talking about how Ravens beat us last year and how we gave up so many yards to “ even Philip Rivers”, expecting the Ravens run game to be unstoppable. Hope Mcd and Frazier are up to this. Hell, i give up 300 yards passing to Lamar but I’d be darned if I would let them run for 250 plus and beat us running when everyone in the world knows they are a running team and we are “ weak” against the run. If Frazier let’s the d get run into the ground , I am rethinking him as a head coach.  Calm is great , but winning is what you get those big bucks for !  

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I thought that was just a concept.  Did they actually approve it?

Yes.  Two third round picks will be awarded to us if Frazier is hired as head coach.  One in 2021 and another in 2022.  These picks will be after the usual compensatory picks.

7 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Are we sure he isn't white, but really tan?

He's of Lebanese descent and is considered an Arab American.  He's the first Muslim head coach and speaks both Arabic and English.

• Thank you (+1) 1