Sammy Watkins puts (injured) foot in mouth

3 hours ago, Madbillsfan said:

I don’t understand the hate. He didn’t want to be in Buffalo? Neither did I. So I moved. Do I hate Buffalo? No. 

But ironically fan feelings are just as fragile. 

Or, Sammy sucks....just like your post did.

• Like (+1) 1

Sammy Watkins might the greatest waste of talent I have seen over the last decade.  He had all the talent and tools to be elite but lacks the heart and mental toughness to do so.  I used to defend this guy, but his lack of production on elite offenses is just mind blowing.  

He seems like a guy who lost his passion and drive  to be great once he got paid.  

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Has to go down as one of the most inane draft moves ever made by a Bills GM. It’s not Sammy’s fault  but there was no way then and he has shown not to be a generational talent. That’s what you go after with two first round picks.

The problem of the Bills futility is that there have been so many challengers for that “most inane draft move ever” crown 😥

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Robert Woods had a better career.

BOBBY TREES!!!  Wish he was still here, but TBD hated him, so he left.

Ah Sammy, what could have been.  But you're injured more often than Rob "China Doll" Johnson.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The problem of the Bills futility is that there have been so many challengers for that “most inane draft move ever” crown 😥

Thankfully I think we as a fan base are over the head scratchers in the draft.

Although I thought/hoped he might be a difference maker when they picked him like Julio Jones or Fitzgerald.

5 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

No, thank that utter disgrace of a GM Doug Whaley. 

Just another reason to bask in the happiness of having a real coach and a real GM.

The only thing Whaley was good at was bringing in good FA’s, but otherwise, he sucked. I remember Brandon said before going into that draft “We’re going to be bold!” More like, “going to be stupid!” Trading up in the first round for a WR in a WR heavy class was absolutely stupid! Brandon also told the Pegula’s not to let Rex Ryan out the door. Glad the Pegula’s did the smart thing and got rid of the dead weight that was holding the franchise back.

Any ways, it’s all in the past. Let’s enjoy going back to the AFC championship game! Been way too long!!

Edited by Jerry Jabber
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2021/1/14/22231670/sammy-watkins-tweet-reply-is-not-a-divisional-round-storyline

Oft injured Samuel Watkins won’t go so far as to say the Chiefs will face competition vs the Browns. The Popular Twitter follow (@King Me) talks the big talk, but doesn’t walk the walk (due to a calf injury). 

First, I hope we play well and win today. 

Second, would love to host the Browns next week to shut King Me’s yap. 

The most over rated WR presently. C ya Sammy.