1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens Second Half Thread

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

This first half has not helped my psychosis. 

1) why are we calling long pass plays with the apparent wind? 

2) RUN THE BALL. 

3) why the FUXK isn’t Beasley the only option on third and manageable. 

4) I hate where this is headed. 

5) Chris and Al are my enemies. 

I only recall Beasely being targeted a single time!  

Throw him the ball!  He likes to catch it!  He's good at that!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not sure that's the wind. Allen's deep ball has been a struggle throughout his career to this point. 

I disagree - that play where Diggs was open, the ball clearly got eaten by the wind. It changed directions and blew away to Diggs' right. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Our defense hasn't been pounded which should keep them fresh. Our offense needs to be better on 1st and 2nd down so we can sustain drives a little longer and get some points on the board. Let's Go Buffalo!!!!

Ya.  Quite the opposite we have been laying the lumber to them. 

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

The wind clearly won the first half.  You can try to blame the game plan/playcalling, but the Ravens struggled as well.  It's going to come down to a turnover or special teams play, imo.

I agree. I was thinking the samething and/or a offense making a big TD (gamebreaking type).

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Allen needs to play better. Daboll needs to find a way to get the intermediate game going... but Baltimore are gonna keep giving the Bills the deep ball. We need to hit one.

I need to know if those long passes are called by Daboll. If so, good riddance. If not, josh needs to just tuck it and run before throwing the ball 5 yards passed his guy. 

• Like (+1) 1