1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens Second Half Thread

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

you dont throw bombs in the wind  Even if you have a bazooka for an arm  Low % play becomes very low %  Daboll needs to get creative  We've seen zero pop from his play calling this game 

were are the trick plays from thr reg season??

I am rip sht with that first half. What an abomination on O. I’m all for being pass happy but completely abandoning the running game or real short passing game is inexcusable. Ravens playing coverage so short passes with YAC are there. Josh needs to take some check downs and move the stick. Where the F is Yeldon?? We need something to switch things up on O, give him a chance.

Just now, QB Bills said:

If this game was in a dome, the Bills would be blowing these chumps out of the water right now.

But it isn't.

I remember Kelly trying to talk to Allen about having to throw it a certain way to keep a pass under the wind. It was early in Allen's development and the young gun looked a bit skeptical. Nothing beats actual experience, I think Allen has a solid respect for the wind in B-Lo - he has had a few games where the elements were a tough factor. 

Allen will learn over time how to better cope with our elements and it will become less of an issue. We cannot have a team that only can get it done in a dome, we will need to get better at running a bit for just these kind of games. I have no doubt we can turn it on in a dome if and when we play in one.