Divisional Round NFC Saturday: Rams at Packers, 4:35 pm on Fox

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

He's exactly the type of vaguely top-12 to top-15 ish QB that puts teams in purgatory, never playing well enough to go deep nor poorly enough for the franchise to move on.

good take

6 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

He's exactly the type of vaguely top-12 to top-15 ish QB that puts teams in purgatory, never playing well enough to go deep nor poorly enough for the franchise to move on.

Man. I don’t even know if he’s that high... I think he’s got some talent, but everything is so well laid out for him. He just looks lost back there for huge chunks of time.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Man. I don’t even know if he’s that high... I think he’s got some talent, but everything is so well laid out for him. He just looks lost back there for huge chunks of time.

I may be overrating because of that 2nd half he played against us.  In any case the Rams are pretty stuck since they already paid him.  He may drag McVay down with him in 3-4 seasons.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Goff is occasionally capable of some really great clutch throws but his lack of elusiveness is his main weakness. At times today he looked like Rob Johnson attempting to avoid pressure. Rams either need to surround him with a ton of talent or replace him.

When you basically describe Fitz... You know it's over.

24 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

3 Knees and a trip to the NFC Championship for the Packers

I feel like only three teams could win the Superbowl. Packers, Chiefs and Bills. That's it. They are a step above the rest

I wouldn’t rule out New Orleans with that defense. They can attack via air and ground too. 

40 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

3 Knees and a trip to the NFC Championship for the Packers

I feel like only three teams could win the Superbowl. Packers, Chiefs and Bills. That's it. They are a step above the rest

I'm hoping the Saints somehow find a way to beat the Packers. Packers look really tough.