WOW ! Will the Lies Never end ?

T master

3 hours ago, T master said:

If any of them knew how to balance a check book i would fall out there hasn't been any since Clinton and the sure wasn't because of his wife that has had any success at if and with out actually seeing the surplus other than on paper they said he had i have always been a bit skeptical of. 

If they were held to the same standard as the people they govern and were actually made to follow the laws they dream up for us they would be thrown in jail for writing checks with NO actually cash or gold to back it up in the first place the jails would be filled with a bunch of Presidents and politicians !

Those moves of brilliance would be left to Woodrow Wilson (Fed Reserve act of 1913 ) And FDR (Gold reserve act 1933 ) for taking us off the gold standard and then Nixon completing the task in 1971 of making the US dollar a complete fiat currency . All 3 should have been jailed for this stupidity alone !! 

Only Woodrow Wilson said after enacting the Federal Reserve act of 1913 that he regretted doing so and felt he hurt the country (in so many words)

and did .

The US dollar after these moves is worth as much as toilet paper and for the most part a lot of people today don't know and don't care but this younger generation is totally lost (knowing none of the above) when it comes to knowing about American money being basically a fiat currency . Brilliant moves on all 3 accounts !! 

As i have said before (history will show) seeing as there is already talk of this new administration adding another Trillion to the debt due to the pandemic (as Trump has done)   

That's not mentioning just the normal every month raising the debt ceiling then getting us back into the Paris accord and if they bring back which you know they will "FREE HEALTH CARE" between those 2 along will be Trillions each yr they will just keep printing it until we all will be so screwed our kids will have S**T for a future .

Nothing is free, but why are you so opposed to the idea of free (universal) healthcare?

Are we not already subsidizing a extremely profitable for-profit healthcare industry via taxes paid into Medicare and Medicaid?

Aren't their lobbyist successful at keeping rates for drugs and services many times more expensive here in the States than the same products elsewhere?

Is our current higher deductibles, lower coverage, insurance bureaucratic hoops and aversion to pay, and federal over-subsidized programs providing us with better healthcare than countries that have simply streamlined their subsidizing and rate negotiations?

Let's take a look at how well our healthcare system is working...

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collection/quality-u-s-healthcare-system-compare-countries/

It is funny to me how gullible folks are. You look at the quality of healthcare of countries that have universal coverage compared to the US and see we actually pay top-dollar for suck while both sides of the isle have members lining their pockets from big Pharma and other healthcare lobbyist to ensure the current system that allows gouging the citizens of the US continues.

Having worked for big Pharma I actually know how much they despise the way the EU pools their money and negotiates lower rates on what can be charged for comparable drugs and procedures.

Just because the current system benefits a few, you buy into the "America has the best healthcare" lie, and go along with the spooky music and drama they feed you when folks try to envision a way off the treadmill of fail.

Just maybe other countries are doing it better for less money...food for thought.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

US money works because the US gov't and other gov't says it works and to this point it does but if they continue to print more & more & more money a day will come that will be like you going to the bank and continually tell them i have the money and i will pay my debt and always come up short .

Someone one day will call them on it and when it comes i hope you have a alternate plan because you won't be at the top of their list to run to your house and help you & yours bet on it ...

Our grand kids and their kids will pay the price for the incompetence of ALL those in the gov't past, present, & future . 

Here's a experiment for you . We are to be led by example so go out and you Tiberius do with your income the same thing our gov't does and lets see just how that works out for you . I promise i'll come visit you in jail .

Keep believing in men to be honest and tell the truth and you will be proven one day to be a fool !! 

Definition - Fiat money is a currency (a medium of exchange) established as money, often by a gov't regulation, that does NOT have intrinsic value .

2 minutes ago, T master said:

US money works because the US gov't and other gov't says it works and to this point it does but if they continue to print more & more & more money a day will come that will be like you going to the bank and continually tell them i have the money and i will pay my debt and always come up short .

Someone one day will call them on it and when it comes i hope you have a alternate plan because you won't be at the top of their list to run to your house and help you & yours bet on it ...

Our grand kids and their kids will pay the price for the incompetence of ALL those in the gov't past, present, & future . 

Here's a experiment for you . We are to be led by example so go out and you Tiberius do with your income the same thing our gov't does and lets see just how that works out for you . I promise i'll come visit you in jail .

Keep believing in men to be honest and tell the truth and you will be proven one day to be a fool !! 

Definition - Fiat money is a currency (a medium of exchange) established as money, often by a gov't regulation, that does NOT have intrinsic value .

Oh, so you are predicting disaster like Ron Paul has been doing for decades. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Joe enters... “hold my beer” 😂 

granted it’s a big mountain to climb. 

Joe has already fixed some of what Trump destroyed with executive orders. On top of that he has already done more to help with Covid than Trump ever did... Helps when the president actually believes the virus is real.

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Joe has already fixed some of what Trump destroyed with executive orders. On top of that he has already done more to help with Covid than Trump ever did... Helps when the president actually believes the virus is real.

good. I expect this means at some point he assumes ownership of the daily new infection and death count as opposed to pointing back at a failed administration and shrugging.  Let’s see how that works.

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

good. I expect this means at some point he assumes ownership of the daily new infection and death count as opposed to pointing back at a failed administration and shrugging.  Let’s see how that works.

You want people to die for the sake of your political party... Pathetic

Going to take a long time to undo the destruction Trump and his group of terrorists did.

Good thing is the right wing nutbags no longer have someone powerful to brainwash the weak minded.

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You want people to die for the sake of your political party... Pathetic

Going to take a long time to undo the destruction Trump and his group of terrorists did.

Good thing is the right wing nutbags no longer have someone powerful to brainwash the weak minded.

don’t assign your deeply flawed and divisive two party system ideals to me. I’m disappointed with and vehemently opposed, to the two party system and all the lies and hypocrisy that comes with both parties, their ruling elite and their brainwashed sycophants. 

I am merely suggesting a ubiquitous accountability algorithm that doesn’t morph based on party perspective. 

I hope for nothing more than politicians, past present and future stop politicizing a catastrophic virus and start holding themselves accountable for arresting it. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/20/2021 at 11:49 AM, BillStime said:

How's @Deranged Rhino - is he done crying yet?  Come out of his basement yet?  Election Fraud thread reach 500 pages yet ATOP?

image.thumb.jpeg.585e388ee10f783555aaccc5ad7f9a9e.jpeg

Rhino was reassigned to the Lithuania file by Putin. 

Still sits in the same basement and occasionally goes upstairs in mommy's house to shower.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Rhino was reassigned to the Lithuania file by Putin. 

Still sits in the same basement and occasionally goes upstairs in mommy's house to shower.

Oh he's still active... and DON'T YOU FORGET THIS IS WHAT WE VOTED FOR... 

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh he's still active... and DON'T YOU FORGET THIS IS WHAT WE VOTED FOR... 

Sounds like you worship at the idol of Rhinos "fake news creation of the deep state".  I am sure he would have been at the capital on Jan 6th if he wasn't working know the Lithuania front. 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:56 AM, WideNine said:

Nothing is free, but why are you so opposed to the idea of free (universal) healthcare?

Are we not already subsidizing a extremely profitable for-profit healthcare industry via taxes paid into Medicare and Medicaid?

Aren't their lobbyist successful at keeping rates for drugs and services many times more expensive here in the States than the same products elsewhere?

Is our current higher deductibles, lower coverage, insurance bureaucratic hoops and aversion to pay, and federal over-subsidized programs providing us with better healthcare than countries that have simply streamlined their subsidizing and rate negotiations?

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collection/quality-u-s-healthcare-system-compare-countries/

It is funny to me how gullible folks are. You look at the quality of healthcare of countries that have universal coverage compared to the US and see we actually pay top-dollar for suck while both sides of the isle have members lining their pockets from big Pharma and other healthcare lobbyist to ensure the current system that allows gouging the citizens of the US continues.

Having worked for big Pharma I actually know how much they despise the way the EU pools their money and negotiates lower rates on what can be charged for comparable drugs and procedures.

Just because the current system benefits a few, you buy into the "America has the best healthcare" lie, and go along with the spooky music and drama they feed you when folks try to envision a way off the treadmill of fail.

Just maybe other countries are doing it better for less money...food for thought.

Exactly there most likely is a country that is doing it better than the US but IMHO before you implement such a huge undertaking such as "Free Healthcare" why would they not do a study of other countries to see what works and what doesn't and only then come up with a plan based on research but that's not the way it works here ! 

As long as Lobbiest's (Highly Paid lawyers/Bribery consultants) and Big Pharma continues to pour money in the back pockets of the politicians the American people will never get a fair shake they push out what ever they can to keep them taken care of and us sucking hind T*T ! 

Plus Americans are lazy they would rather take a pill to cure a ailment rather than go out and run or change their diet so you put it all together and it's a set up to fail right from the get go .

The only reason why cannabis is now becoming legal is because the gov't has had a patent on it for quite some time !

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/08/28/what-is-marijuana-patent-6630507/

As long as they can make money it's fine . But talk about a double standard in Gov't .

I know people in Denver that have dispensaries and they cannot take the monies made from selling the "Evil Weed" and put it in the bank due to the banks having federal insurance but they can go right down to the county building so they can pay their taxes on the same evil weed to the gov't go figure .

Not only big pharma pumping money in the pockets of politicians and the lobbyists but i would bet Budweiser, Seagrams, Miller beer and many other alcohol companies put a bunch of cash in politicians pockets to keep cannabis a schedule 1 drug again a double standard because the gov't holds a patent on it . 

Good luck with ever getting a true health care system that is actually set up to help any of us !!  

So until there are a set of standards and laws that the gov't has to follow just like it's citizens which is the way it's suppose to be things will never change because they all consider them selves better than you & i wether it's heart care or other wise 

2 hours ago, T master said:

Exactly there most likely is a country that is doing it better than the US but IMHO before you implement such a huge undertaking such as "Free Healthcare" why would they not do a study of other countries to see what works and what doesn't and only then come up with a plan based on research but that's not the way it works here ! 

As long as Lobbiest's (Highly Paid lawyers/Bribery consultants) and Big Pharma continues to pour money in the back pockets of the politicians the American people will never get a fair shake they push out what ever they can to keep them taken care of and us sucking hind T*T ! 

Plus Americans are lazy they would rather take a pill to cure a ailment rather than go out and run or change their diet so you put it all together and it's a set up to fail right from the get go .

The only reason why cannabis is now becoming legal is because the gov't has had a patent on it for quite some time !

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/08/28/what-is-marijuana-patent-6630507/

As long as they can make money it's fine . But talk about a double standard in Gov't .

I know people in Denver that have dispensaries and they cannot take the monies made from selling the "Evil Weed" and put it in the bank due to the banks having federal insurance but they can go right down to the county building so they can pay their taxes on the same evil weed to the gov't go figure .

Not only big pharma pumping money in the pockets of politicians and the lobbyists but i would bet Budweiser, Seagrams, Miller beer and many other alcohol companies put a bunch of cash in politicians pockets to keep cannabis a schedule 1 drug again a double standard because the gov't holds a patent on it . 

Good luck with ever getting a true health care system that is actually set up to help any of us !!  

So until there are a set of standards and laws that the gov't has to follow just like it's citizens which is the way it's suppose to be things will never change because they all consider them selves better than you & i wether it's heart care or other wise 

There is some truth to this.

Many herbal drugs are listed as dangerous, yet as soon as pharma's synthesize those active compounds (often x times stronger than how they occur in nature) they move to the realm of medicine.

And as we saw with their abuse of oxycodone, they are quite willing to push an addictive and destructive drug for profits.

Our own DEA saw what was happening and was blocked from taking action:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/investigations/dea-drug-industry-congress/

Your average drug dealer or supplier would spend most of the lives behind bars, but I don't think anyone at Purdue is facing time, just monetary fines. 

The company I worked for years ago had close to a 400 billion dollar war chest they had amassed just for paying and settling the fines they expected to have levied against them.

Change can only happen by outing our political leaders who are lining their pockets and voting them out.

Encourage candidates running for office to emphasize how they will not take money from healthcare lobbies. Punish those that do.

It is not impossible, but you have to make the effort for change enticing to self-serving politicians and parties. That means having it affect votes and campaign donations.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/20/2021 at 12:56 PM, WideNine said:

No other country is doing better if you are willing to pay for it. The cost of healthcare is high in many ways but the fact is we have freedom to make choices that most other countries do not have because we still allow people to pay their own way if desired. Canadians often come to USA to get hip transplants and other surgeries because Universal coverage does not cover that. Lastly why are the only countries we are compared to 90% white? We are much more diverse and therefore our issues will also be more diverse 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

No other country is doing better if you are willing to pay for it. The cost of healthcare is high in many ways but the fact is we have freedom to make choices that most other countries do not have because we still allow people to pay their own way if desired. Canadians often come to USA to get hip transplants and other surgeries because Universal coverage does not cover that. Lastly why are the only countries we are compared to 90% white? We are much more diverse and therefore our issues will also be more diverse 

Not sure if I should answer this as several independent studies do not back up your assertions.

The US has several expensive yet better treatments that insurance companies refuse to cover.

For example look at the litigation history of Mayo's proton beam therapy.

Not even sure why you are trying to shoe-horn race into the discussion, but most studies have metrics that countries have to hit to rate their healthcare infrastructure higher.

Are you asking why primarily non-white or non-asian nations are absent from those lists?

I guess you would have to ask why each of those other nations have failed to build their healthcare infrastructure on a case by case basis. War, poverty, corruption...lack of education - there are a lot of probable factors.

On 1/22/2021 at 4:26 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

don’t assign your deeply flawed and divisive two party system ideals to me. I’m disappointed with and vehemently opposed, to the two party system and all the lies and hypocrisy that comes with both parties, their ruling elite and their brainwashed sycophants. 

I am merely suggesting a ubiquitous accountability algorithm that doesn’t morph based on party perspective. 

I hope for nothing more than politicians, past present and future stop politicizing a catastrophic virus and start holding themselves accountable for arresting it. 

This seems disingenuous considering your disparaging comments towards the Biden administration less than a week on the job.

A unified approach to combating a pandemic will likely be appreciated by most state governors who formed bipartisan cooperative backchannels because of the lack of leadership from the Trump administration.

Don't make me list all the lies he put forward about the pandemic, how he worked to capture our key federal healthcare organizations to supress and control the information.

Everyone that exited his orbit said that his focus was always the messaging and marketing that would impact his reelection.

If a few hundred thousand die along the way...meh, "I always wanted to play it down".

https://apnews.com/article/c9f35842f7bb355be72842d15a8f7c02

Edited by WideNine

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

focus was always the messaging and marketing

that’s all any politician cares about. I always get a kick how Brainwashed sycophants see it in their enemy party but not in their own....  lol

im sure Biden just like his even sleazier predecessor cares much more about polling response to his covid actions than actual results.  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood