WOW ! Will the Lies Never end ?

T master

6 hours ago, Doc said:

OK then, we'll hold every politician responsible for any acts of violence that can even remotely be attributed to them.  Who do we charge for the Spring/Summer riots?

Suppose you're the ref in a UFC fight.  You get so caught up in the fight, that you forget to stop the guy who's winning, and he completely beats the man to death.  Who's responsible????  Not the guy who took an oath to protect both guys, right??  He didn't tell him to beat him to oblivion.  He simply reveled in it, and told him he loved him for doing it afterwards. You guys are so intentionally dim

On 1/17/2021 at 5:42 AM, TBBills said:

Joe had already said he was only going for 1 term. Republican party in disarray will be what gets the next democrats elected.

Meanwhile Trump's bans have already had a positive effect on the population. The amount of misinformation has slowed down significantly with his ban.

https://www.vox.com/2021/1/16/22234971/trump-twitter-facebook-social-media-ban-election-misinformation-zignal

CNN, MSNBC, & others are still up and running aren't they ? 

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump supporters talking about "Truth" so funny. Telling you Big Blitz you pick the worst people to follow on twitter... Almost like you love Bad information. Not to mention none of that is true... But you like to be lied to.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

On 1/17/2021 at 5:55 AM, Doc said:

Hurray for fascism (as long as it helps our side)!

Trump is a fascist so I guess kicking him out is cause for celebration.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/fascist-dictatorship-trump-second-term/2020/07/10/63fdd938-c166-11ea-b4f6-cb39cd8940fb_story.html

Of course this article only hinted that Trump may not leave office peacefully.

Well, we have seen how much he values free and fair elections, court decisions, and the rule of law when they do give him the results he demands.

What a disgraceful display.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

You mean like this 

So what are we supposed to take from the political grandstanding and interruptions by this auctioneer?

Got to love that style of cutting everyone off before they can answer with "I am limited on time" then rambling on with hyperventilating monologs.

The innocent GOP trying to work together with Dems - seriously?

The GOP and Trump administration quickly killed the Obama TPP, and dilligently sought over and over to overturn the ACA, DACA, withdrew from the Paris Accords, scrapped the Iran Nuclear deal....yeah just a hand-in-hand kumbaya group.

The wiretapping nonsense was thoroughly investigated by a bi-partisan Senate committee and it was determined that there was "no spying on Trump".

So...another lie put forward by this clown.

Can point you to the senate intelligence report if you want to read about why Trump's claim of wire taps and spying on his campaign were (like most things he says) twisted untruths.

Always find it interesting when the innocent folks start talking with their lawyers.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/19/report-trump-was-talked-out-of-pardoning-his-kids-gop-lawmakers

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/16/2021 at 12:58 PM, T master said:

We will all be able to take a look see how great the country will be in 4 yrs from this Wednesday  ! 

We are about to witness the greatest transformation in America.

In the next 18 hours - 74 million Americans will suddenly develop standards for a president, care about COVID and national debt — and jettison their "respect for the office" sermons.

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

So what are we supposed to take from the political grandstanding and interruptions by this auctioneer?

Got to love that style of cutting everyone off before they can answer with "I am limited on time" then rambling on with hyperventilating monologs.

The innocent GOP trying to work together with Dems - seriously?

The GOP and Trump administration quickly killed the Obama TPP, and dilligently sought over and over to overturn the ACA, DACA, withdrew from the Paris Accords, scrapped the Iran Nuclear deal....yeah just a hand-in-hand kumbaya group.

The wiretapping nonsense was thoroughly investigated by a bi-partisan Senate committee and it was determined that there was "no spying on Trump".

So...another lie put forward by this clown.

Can point you to the senate intelligence report if you want to read about why Trump's claim of wire taps and spying on his campaign were (like most things he says) twisted untruths.

Always find it interesting when the innocent folks start talking with their lawyers.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/19/report-trump-was-talked-out-of-pardoning-his-kids-gop-lawmakers

You mean the GOP used the same shenanigans that the Dems used when they had Barr on capital hill to ask him questions imagine that ...

And those untruths were nothing like the fake Russian dossier that they were paid to write i take it ?  It goes both ways BS meets BS any way you look at it ... Plus i didn't see any one raise their hand when he asked if any of them had any proof . 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

You mean the GOP used the same shenanigans that the Dems used when they had Barr on capital hill to ask him questions imagine that ...

And those untruths were nothing like the fake Russian dossier that they were paid to write i take it ?  It goes both ways BS meets BS any way you look at it ... Plus i didn't see any one raise their hand when he asked if any of them had any proof . 

Can't wait to see the fully unredacted Mueller Report, you?

1 minute ago, T master said:

You mean the William Barr that most had reservations about because of his monarchical views of the Presidency?

The William Barr who was a career political fixer from back in the Iran Contra days.

The William Barr who shielded Trump till he could no longer justify his election lies?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55312016

You mean that innocent lamb?

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We are about to witness the greatest transformation in America.

In the next 18 hours - 74 million Americans will suddenly develop standards for a president, care about COVID and national debt — and jettison their "respect for the office" sermons.

Yep your right we sure will -  they can let them all come to your house to wait until they get their covid tests back and give Joe time to print more money for that and their free health care & seeing as i'm unemployed due to the virus you can pay for mine too or i'll just go on welfare and stay there and make up some story so you can float me . 

Gas has already gone up some .20 cents here probably because the pipe line will be stopped so i'll come let you fill my tank too !  Man this is gong to be great i will finally know how the other half lives WOO HOO thanks guys this is a great plan ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrant-caravan-biden-pledge-suspend-deportations-100-days

13 minutes ago, T master said:

Yep your right we sure will -  they can let them all come to your house to wait until they get their covid tests back and give Joe time to print more money for that and their free health care & seeing as i'm unemployed due to the virus you can pay for mine too or i'll just go on welfare and stay there and make up some story so you can float me . 

Gas has already gone up some .20 cents here probably because the pipe line will be stopped so i'll come let you fill my tank too !  Man this is gong to be great i will finally know how the other half lives WOO HOO thanks guys this is a great plan ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrant-caravan-biden-pledge-suspend-deportations-100-days

At a minimum we need to invest more in education.

I actually think the markets will do quite well under Biden. I also know that the GOP printed plenty of money and under Trump took our federal deficit from 19 trillion to 28.

Do dems need better fiscal accountability? Yes. But the same can be said for the other side of the isle sans insurrection or demagoguery worship.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, T master said:

EqxtPkoU0AA5CaJ.thumb.jpg.9cf097b2202b7aabb8a3df3205c2a6c2.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, WideNine said:

At a minimum we need to invest more in education.

I actually think the markets will do quite well under Biden. I also know that the GOP printed plenty of money and under Trump took our federal deficit from 19 trillion to 28.

Do dems need better fiscal accountability? Yes. But the same can be said for the other side of the isle sans insurrection or demagoguery worship.

If any of them knew how to balance a check book i would fall out there hasn't been any since Clinton and the sure wasn't because of his wife that has had any success at if and with out actually seeing the surplus other than on paper they said he had i have always been a bit skeptical of. 

If they were held to the same standard as the people they govern and were actually made to follow the laws they dream up for us they would be thrown in jail for writing checks with NO actually cash or gold to back it up in the first place the jails would be filled with a bunch of Presidents and politicians !

Those moves of brilliance would be left to Woodrow Wilson (Fed Reserve act of 1913 ) And FDR (Gold reserve act 1933 ) for taking us off the gold standard and then Nixon completing the task in 1971 of making the US dollar a complete fiat currency . All 3 should have been jailed for this stupidity alone !! 

Only Woodrow Wilson said after enacting the Federal Reserve act of 1913 that he regretted doing so and felt he hurt the country (in so many words)

and did .

The US dollar after these moves is worth as much as toilet paper and for the most part a lot of people today don't know and don't care but this younger generation is totally lost (knowing none of the above) when it comes to knowing about American money being basically a fiat currency . Brilliant moves on all 3 accounts !! 

As i have said before (history will show) seeing as there is already talk of this new administration adding another Trillion to the debt due to the pandemic (as Trump has done)   

That's not mentioning just the normal every month raising the debt ceiling then getting us back into the Paris accord and if they bring back which you know they will "FREE HEALTH CARE" between those 2 along will be Trillions each yr they will just keep printing it until we all will be so screwed our kids will have S**T for a future .

WASHINGTON — A federal appeals court on Tuesday struck down the Trump administration’s plan to relax restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions from power plants, paving the way for President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. to enact new and stronger restrictions on power plants.

The United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia called the Trump administration’s Affordable Clean Energy rule a “fundamental misconstruction” of the nation’s environmental laws, devised through a “tortured series of misreadings” of legal statute.

On the last full day of the Trump presidency, it effectively ended the Environmental Protection Agency’s efforts to weaken and undermine climate change policies and capped a dismal string of failures in which courts threw out one deregulation after another. Experts have widely described the E.P.A.’s losing streak as one of the worst legal records of the agency in modern history.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/19/climate/trump-climate-change.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20210119&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=cta&regi_id=99602115&segment_id=49711&user_id=684bc4ea0df4cc4e715212e92bb2ff23

2 hours ago, T master said:

If any of them knew how to balance a check book i would fall out there hasn't been any since Clinton and the sure wasn't because of his wife that has had any success at if and with out actually seeing the surplus other than on paper they said he had i have always been a bit skeptical of. 

If they were held to the same standard as the people they govern and were actually made to follow the laws they dream up for us they would be thrown in jail for writing checks with NO actually cash or gold to back it up in the first place the jails would be filled with a bunch of Presidents and politicians !

Those moves of brilliance would be left to Woodrow Wilson (Fed Reserve act of 1913 ) And FDR (Gold reserve act 1933 ) for taking us off the gold standard and then Nixon completing the task in 1971 of making the US dollar a complete fiat currency . All 3 should have been jailed for this stupidity alone !! 

Only Woodrow Wilson said after enacting the Federal Reserve act of 1913 that he regretted doing so and felt he hurt the country (in so many words)

and did .

The US dollar after these moves is worth as much as toilet paper and for the most part a lot of people today don't know and don't care but this younger generation is totally lost (knowing none of the above) when it comes to knowing about American money being basically a fiat currency . Brilliant moves on all 3 accounts !! 

As i have said before (history will show) seeing as there is already talk of this new administration adding another Trillion to the debt due to the pandemic (as Trump has done)   

That's not mentioning just the normal every month raising the debt ceiling then getting us back into the Paris accord and if they bring back which you know they will "FREE HEALTH CARE" between those 2 along will be Trillions each yr they will just keep printing it until we all will be so screwed our kids will have S**T for a future .

You think U.S. money is worthless? Most people disagree with you, and that actually makes you wrong. If you follow my logic, there?