Missed opportunity for us fans by Pegulas.

npeartisgod

Would this be all that much fun, really? The seats aren’t that comfortable for three plus hours. There’s no bathroom.  No kitchen. Etc. If it was so much fun wouldn’t they do it for both home and away games? It’s not like the players are going to know you’re out there. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 hour ago, npeartisgod said:

I feel that they missed a huge opportunity to serve the community for the AFC divisional playoff game. And for that matter, the successful Wild Card game.

How hard would it have been to rent inflatable screens and sound systems and place them around the stadium, charge $30-$50 per car and allow fans to come park and watch the games outside the stadium? Please don’t come back at me with, “it was the Governor.” Such drive ins have been held all over the state during Covid.

No need for concessions, only security to ensure that people did not gather in groups. We would’ve all been able to enjoy the game in an atmosphere of fun. I know they have a wonderful marketing department, and I question why a 52-year-old attorney came up with this idea in about four minutes, and Pegula entertainment couldn’t come up with it in a week’s time. Go Bills.

I guess you missed the part of the rules about no tailgating so groups of people DON'T form and spread Covid.

I feel that they missed a huge opportunity to serve the community for the AFC divisional playoff game. And for that matter, the successful Wild Card game.

How hard would it have been to rent inflatable screens and sound systems and place them around the stadium, charge $30-$50 per car and allow fans to come park and watch the games outside the stadium? Please don’t come back at me with, “it was the Governor.” Such drive ins have been held all over the state during Covid.

No need for concessions, only security to ensure that people did not gather in groups. We would’ve all been able to enjoy the game in an atmosphere of fun. I know they have a wonderful marketing department, and I question why a 52-year-old attorney came up with this idea in about four minutes, and Pegula entertainment couldn’t come up with it in a week’s time. Go Bills.

When your a Billionaire you don’t really care what an ant has to say.

Maybe they did think about it, but the risk that the most "orderly" (LOL) fans in the world wouldn't ignore the stay in the car rule was about 1 million to one. If I was there .. I know I couldn't stay in my vehicle. So then you add security, risk of lawsuits, clean-up (as while incredibly orderly Bills fans can make a bit of a mess). It is a good idea, just not necessarily one that they would go with. Besides Big Brother Andrew has not exactly been lenient on people bending the rules.

Did you come up with this idea while having a few beers too lol.    

• Like (+1) 1

Well your thoughts are all good but it is Buffalo and after the fans sitting out every game for the most part this yr the first game in the stadium and the first home play off game what happens ?

4 MORONS in the stands start a fight beating the S**T out of each other for what ever freakin stupid ass reason and you can bet there was alcohol involved so put what 10K fans speed out in the parking lot and you know every one of them will bring their drinks of choice and it's 1 huge party .

Along with Inhibitions being gone so do the masks the virus gets out because alcoholic ignorants and they shut the stadium down for the rest of any games the season .

So although it would be really nice you first have to think of the out come & i for one think the Pegs/Beane have and it needs to sty just the way it is and maybe even not serve any alcohol at this game because we saw what happened last week . 

So with that sir i respectfully disagree with your thought and all though the Governor is such a great upstanding citizen of NY and has nothing but the people of the states best interest in mind along with the utmost of moral obligations to keep us all safe i don't think he had any input to the common sense move to not put a plan such as yours into place .

50 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Did you come up with this idea while having a few beers too lol.    

Highdeas...

3 hours ago, npeartisgod said:

I'm sorry for your loss.

It is a nice idea - and I admit  I did not think of it. That said - wouldnt that be akin to tailgating? Didnt the Pegulas agree to no tailgating aspart of the Governor's approval for limited fans? 

And we can still implement it for the AFC Championship game if it is doable! Get the hint? We winning today and the Chiefs losing:)

Shirley.