1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I’m wearing my good luck “Might be chilly” shirt.  

Actually it’s the first time I’ve worn it.  

But I just know it’s a lucky shirt.

Right?

I’d wear what you did last week. I’m wearing the same hoodie and shorts I’ve worn the last 7 weeks. Unwashed too

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

Interesting that Trent Murphy is active. I wonder what's in store? Could we see, on occassion, 5 man defensive fronts daring Jackson to throw?

He’s only active cuz Johnson can’t go with the knee injury. If anything, Murphy is stout can the run so maybe he contributes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It is very strange to hear bills fans complaining about having to play a game in the snow that is what having home-field advantage in the playoffs for Buffalo it’s all about

Yeah for years so many people on this board have been clamoring for Bills playoff games at home, because of the cold advantage.

Now all of a sudden we're afraid of it? :wacko:

31 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Doesn't matter. If Ravens win I guarantee all you'll hear next week is how brave Lamar was for fighting the conditions he's never had to play in and willing his team to a win

And the exact opposite is they lose.  "he's never played in these conditions" 

I am ridiculously nervous right now.  I think we can win it’s just the waiting.  In the 90’s we mostly played playoffs in the afternoon. 

Keys to game:

1.  Allen plays smart and makes big plays.  He is always our key.  
2. Contain Lamar’s running and make him throw.  Meaning get a nice lead. 
3.  Contributions from the running game. 
4. Take the ball away from them.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I don't think Josh will have a problem throwing in this weather, Lamar on the other hand will.

I've seen highlights of Josh Allen in the snow when he was at Wyoming. I'm not worried.

Edited by Mark Vader
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, boater said:

You and @section122 crack me up. I haven't seen poop dysfunction since boot camp.

Hell of a time to have a messed up stomach and dieareah, but I refused to watch this game sober.  Pepto Bismol and Tums all day so I can force liqour down my throat tonight!  Yes, I know it will end badly, but I won't be sober at least.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

For all the Bills Mafia worrying about every little thing................... Vito Corleone has some advice..............

We've been discussing this movie and it's sequel in the Off the Wall board, rather fitting that we have a clip from it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It is very strange to hear bills fans complaining about having to play a game in the snow that is what having home-field advantage in the playoffs for Buffalo it’s all about

It's not the snow that worries me, it's the wind. The best running team in the league vs. the best passing team (I think). The Bills win, unless there's, oh, I don't know, 20 mph winds gusting to 30. I'm still optimistic, though, because the Bills have more heart than the Ravens.