1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

I have laid out both of my offensive and defensive game plans in other threads, but there is one thing I didn't put enough emphasis on. 

I want us to hit Jackson on virtually every play.

If they are going to mess around with RPOs, faking hand offs, misdirection, whatever........  I want whoever is in charge of Jackson to hit him no matter whether he ends up with the ball or not.  He decides to pull it, HIT HIM.  He hands it off at the last second, HIT HIM.  Put him on the ground as much as possible.  I want him thinking about how no matter what decision he makes, how he is going to feel it. 

I don't want him to feel like he can just take as ling as he wants to to make a decision and not be punished for it.  You want to be a runner?  You want to delay the hand off until the last second?  Guess what.....you're going to feel it either way.  And let me tell you, getting hit and having to pick yourself off the ground in this weather is just a bit different.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Thinking back to the Super Bowl years. 7 home games over the 4 seasons, don't recall any where weather was all that terrible.  First year the Miami game was light snow, the 51-3 Oakland game was above freezing I believe?  Maybe the next year against Denver wasn't too good??  3rd year Houston comeback game was fine.  Last year played KC in the title game believe was OK, don't recall the first game, was it Miami again?

Never had any night games to deal with either were always 1:00 starts ll the years

Raiders game after 1993 season was coldest ever in OP.  Zero degrees. Bills won then played KC 

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I wouldn’t bet on it, but you never know sir.

If he is active I would guess maybe 3 offensive snaps.  No reason he would be in over yeldon unless he is really good at blitz pick up.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sven233 said:

I have laid out both of my offensive and defensive game plans in other threads, but there is one thing I didn't put enough emphasis on. 

I want us to hit Jackson on virtually every play.

If they are going to mess around with RPOs, faking hand offs, misdirection, whatever........  I want whoever is in charge of Jackson to hit him no matter whether he ends up with the ball or not.  He decides to pull it, HIT HIM.  He hands it off at the last second, HIT HIM.  Put him on the ground as much as possible.  I want him thinking about how no matter what decision he makes, how he is going to feel it. 

I don't want him to feel like he can just take as ling as he wants to to make a decision and not be punished for it.  You want to be a runner?  You want to delay the hand off until the last second?  Guess what.....you're going to feel it either way.  And let me tell you, getting hit and having to pick yourself off the ground in this weather is just a bit different.

His biggest weakness at Louisville and from what I have seen in the NFL is at times his ball will float. he overthrows receivers when he is uncomfortable and I hope we see that and we can get at least one of those.

18 minutes ago, cgang said:

Last week wings and weck from bar bill/ goldbelly.  This week it’s Jimmy’s in Herndon VA with all my fellow Northern VA bills fans.  Good luck everyone!  

IMG_0931.jpg

RenderedImage.jpeg

its one big international family of billievers matey GO BILLS!~!~!~!~!!!~~~