1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

43 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

After the bye week, our RBs finished the season averaging 4.9 ypc. Last week, they averaged 4.1 ypc against a defense that allowed 3.7 ypc on the season. The Ravens allowed 4.6 ypc on the season. We'll be able to run the ball without even using Josh.

yeah, actually our run YPC defense is about equal with the Ravens D. .... Of course, the volume of their run offense is much higher than ours. 

26 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I’m in the ROC and my Internet and cable are out...so I got that going for me. 

Noooooo!!!  That happened to me right before the last kick off in that music city miracle game. I called my parents and thought they were messing with me giving the last minute play by play. 

i literally cut the cord that day... lol

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Noooooo!!!  That happened to me right before the last kick off in that music city miracle game. I called my parents and thought they were messing with me giving the last minute play by play. 

i literally cut the cord that day... lol

Spectrum said it should be up shortly so I’m hoping!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Yeah, I was talking about Ditka the announcer.  He always seemed to have it out for the Bills and find ways to say bad things about them.  He did a game in Buffalo, where they had a desk set up close to the field and the whole game people hammered him with snowballs.

No I know, I just wanted to throw that quote out there😇. Maybe partially explains some of his acrimony

Thinking back to the Super Bowl years. 7 home games over the 4 seasons, don't recall any where weather was all that terrible.  First year the Miami game was light snow, the 51-3 Oakland game was above freezing I believe?  Maybe the next year against Denver wasn't too good??  3rd year Houston comeback game was fine.  Last year played KC in the title game believe was OK, don't recall the first game, was it Miami again?

Never had any night games to deal with either were always 1:00 starts ll the years