1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, Putin said:

I hope Josh throws for 400 yards 4 TD’s 

To be honest I kind of like it , I would be even more nervous ( if that even possible) if everyone would pick us to win 

Numbers that kept popping into my head this week for Josh. 38-50. 432 yards. 4 passing TDs. 42 rushing yards. 1 Rushing TD. 41-17. 

Not saying that's my overall prediction but that's what kept popping into my head throughout the week. 

Also totally agree re: picks. Felt far more uncomfortable last week when people were actually picking us to win. Made it almost feel like a trap to be optimistic knowing you'd potentially be let down. I'm far more comfortable with the underdog role. 

Edited by Vertig0

10 minutes ago, DCBongo said:

Allen played his college ball in Wyoming, he is used to it, plus he had had 3 years to learn the wind at Bills Stadium.

Maybe he will imitate Kelly Vs the Eagles in 1990 where he had better accuracy throwing against the wind.

we drafted Josh for this day (weather)

• Like (+1) 3

Top round is in the oven. Making weck roles in a couple hours. Raven tastes like cormorant so we’ll leave that to hardier souls than us. Couldn’t be happier that Baltimore D has been playing the 2019 game over and over getting their confidence up. A few surprises coming up for our opponent who lost to a team we beat twice and had the luxury of playing the NFC Easy. Game on!

3 minutes ago, Tuel Time said:

Here's a thought: had we had a bye like we usually would have with the 2nd seed, not only would we be hearing how good the Ravens are but add in "can the Bills get their 1st playoff win since god created Earth?". 

So at least we got that out of the way :)

Hadn't considered it but, if byes were as usual we have all that hanging over our head this week instead of rinsing it off our souls last week. Thanks for the perspective!

Edited by Coastie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I get the concerns: wind, snow, refs, scheme, match-ups, etc.

But *****, we're on the X in 4(-) hrs.

So I'll just say: Let's pole-axe these m-fers, and leave Raven heads on our battle-hardened pikes (or horns, your preference).

Umm, nothing personal v the nice R fans on the board this week.

Edited by Dukestreetking
  • Like (+1) 1

Random tidbit - I wore my Bills jersey (Edmunds) for every game until the bye. On game day for the Chargers I accidentally left it at home. Because we won that game I haven't worn the jersey for any other games this season out of superstition, and we haven't lost a game since. So now I refuse to wear it until the end of the season.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

Random tidbit - I wore my Bills jersey (Edmunds) for every game until the bye. On game day for the Chargers I accidentally left it at home. Because we won that game I haven't worn the jersey for any other games this season out of superstition, and we haven't lost a game since. So now I refuse to wear it until the end of the season.

This is important. Fans just shouldn't test stuff like this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Snowing pretty well here in North Tonawanda. Sticking to the road.

Orchard Park?

Snows over, lasted 5 minutes, lol

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Bradshaw is a tool. He’s still on the “Josh isn’t accurate train” which tells you all you need to know. 

Bradshaw is useless. Big slob with the IQ of a stone. 
He has no business being on any show

Edited by dlonce
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

3 runs in a row on that one 3 & out last week was like deja vu back to the "old days."

We are who we are.  I hope we don't see any more of that, at all.  Just go for it.

For as good as this offense is I cannot believe how many times we are 2nd and 1 or 2 and I scream take a shot but they just try to bang the football for no gain.  I just do not understand how we don't take shots in that down and distance.

• Like (+1) 1

About to go to bed for a couple of hours here in Liverpool, UK. Need some sleep before the game which kicks off after 1am here.

What am I doing?! I'm leading a church service in the morning! 🤪 

Go Bills!

Edited by BritishBill
  • Like (+1) 1