1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not really because the Ravens still need to worry about him launching it. They can’t assume he will be scared off by the wind. And that opens up other parts of the field 

He's still gonna launch it regardless of the wind.  I know we shied away from it against the pats earlier in the season but I think Daboll knows he needs to let Josh do his own thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

He's still gonna launch it regardless of the wind.  I know we shied away from it against the pats earlier in the season but I think Daboll knows he needs to let Josh do his own thing. 

Exactly. Everything is on the table in a “win or go home” game. Even though I think we need a solid game from Motor, you just can’t shy away from what got you here. 

Just now, TheProcess said:

Exactly. Everything is on the table in a “win or go home” game. Even though I think we need a solid game from Motor, you just can’t shy away from what got you here. 

Which is why you're also going to see more Josh Allen runs as it gives us an extra blocker.  Even though some fans hate it on here.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Which is why you're also going to see more Josh Allen runs as it gives us an extra blocker.  Even though some fans hate it on here.

I'm cool with it in playoffs, but not so much in the regular season. 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I love the unscripted runs.  some of the scripted stuff, eh. But in playoffs he can run as much as he wants...just hang on to the damn ball.

Just now, zow2 said:

I love the unscripted runs.  some of the scripted stuff, eh. But in playoffs he can run as much as he wants...just hang on to the damn ball.

That's my concern with the designed runs. Well both runs but designing runs gives them a chance they shouldn't have to strip him. 

Him running off script has the same thing but he's more dangerous at those times. 

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Anyone else have the cleanest apt/house you have had in a while? 

I'm about ready to start ironing socks. 

Just got a flat tire on my work truck , sitting and listening to WGR while rearranging all my tools it never looked so clean and organized in years 🤣 , just can’t sit still this game can’t come soon enough 

Allen played his college ball in Wyoming, he is used to it, plus he had had 3 years to learn the wind at Bills Stadium.

Maybe he will imitate Kelly Vs the Eagles in 1990 where he had better accuracy throwing against the wind.

House Clean

Groceries shopped and put away

Haircut Gotten

Lunch with the wife on Ocean Cliffs

Wings soaking in deliciousness before being cooked

Chicken for Nachos cooked and ready to be pulled

Pico De Gallo Made and in The fridge

Afternoon coffee in Bills coffee cup

Catching up on Pre-Gameday Thread on Bills Message Board.

Good start to the day, lets just finish it that way!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I not sure ive ever seen a 2 seed being picked to lose in the second round as much as we have. You would think this Ravens team was undefeated this season. I shocked almost no one is giving us a chance. I dont get it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

I hope Josh runs, scripted and unscripted....I just hope that he holds the ball like his life depends on it

I hope Josh throws for 400 yards 4 TD’s 

1 minute ago, Whkfc said:

I not sure ive ever seen a 2 seed being picked to lose in the second round as much as we have. You would think this Ravens team was undefeated this season. I shocked almost no one is giving us a chance. I dont get it.

To be honest I kind of like it , I would be even more nervous ( if that even possible) if everyone would pick us to win 

5 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

bit of an odd year. The difference between the 2 and 7 seeds was razor thin. If the ravens hadn’t been all covidy against the Steelers, they may have ended up being the 3. 

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I will just be glad win we get a running game so Allen want have to take those hits. Next year should be a big focus and on a defense edge rusher