1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Thanks.

Well Stills is still on the practice squad. I really hope it's because Beasley is 100%

He’s not 100% but he’s playing and will either draw coverage away from Diggs or he’s going to have a big day. I think Humphreys who is normally in the slot this year but can play inside and outside is going to shadow Diggs. 

5 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Did Peters ever practice? He's gonna play, but that back injury...

Limited on Thursday. He will play but I agree the back injury would be a concern for them, they elevated Pierre desir from the PS.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

“salary cap”? It’s more like Edwards and Dobbins are better. it just amazes me that they took so long getting Dobbins touches this year. 

A lot of Rookies were eased in more slowly this year than normal because of no OTAs etc 

Two tidbits from ESPN.  Hasselbeck said my boy McKittrick was playing Lamar Jackson on the scout team.  Also, Mark Ingram is inactive for the Nevermores.  This is good news, as I still have nightmares of Mark Ingram getting the first down on 3rd and 13 after breaking 7 tackles in SB XXV.  That name is bad juju.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

A lot of Rookies were eased in more slowly this year than normal because of no OTAs etc 

That’s a good point— one that I didn’t even consider. 

it’s just funny because you look at Dobbins early games this year and it’s like 1 carry for 30 yards; 2 carries for 50 yards. And It’s like, “what could this guy do with a full load?” 

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

Can Jackson throw with 15-20 mph winds? Might make selling out to stop the run really effective. 

Yea I’m hoping we stack the box against the ravens to plug the run and take away the short passing game. If Lamar can beat us through the air deep with the cold and the wind, then I can live with that.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

That’s a good point— one that I didn’t even consider. 

it’s just funny because you look at Dobbins early games this year and it’s like 1 carry for 30 yards; 2 carries for 50 yards. And It’s like, “what could this guy do with a full load?” 

I don’t even think he was active for the first  game 

Gotta say - this "making a playoff run" stuff is everything it's cracked up to be, and more.  Some nerves, but overall, this has been a more fun month than I can ever remember this time of year.

Makes me dislike Pats fans even more for getting this every year while we were going through mock drafts...

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The amount of whining in this board has reached fever pitch levels. Oh no the snow! Oh no the wind! Oh no Mercury has aligned with Venus! 

This team is a helluva lot more resilient than the fans. You can be sure they don’t care what the conditions are they are ready to play, period. You adjust as needed and the team that adjusts better wins. As Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. This team has been punched plenty and came through again and again. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Success said:

Gotta say - this "making a playoff run" stuff is everything it's cracked up to be, and more.  Some nerves, but overall, this has been a more fun month than I can ever remember this time of year.

Makes me dislike Pats fans even more for getting this every year while we were going through mock drafts...

Lol I no right I was talking to a coworker yesterday telling him we’re Usually out by week 10 and looking at draft picks and free agents. I’ve been taking it all in this year maybe a little to much haven’t got much yard work done. Been watching NFL network and rewind games 

• Thank you (+1) 1