1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Its Here! Our SECOND Home Playoff Game of the Season! Back in August, along with wondering if there’d even be a season, this opportunity was barely on the radar. Most thought equalling the 10 wins of last year would actually be an improvement, given the daunting schedule. The acknowledged goals were win the Division and earn a Home game.    A 2nd game seemed too much to hope for. Yet, when the kickoff scrapes the midnight sky tonight, only 7 teams will remain in the quest for the Vince Lombardi Trophy and We’re as deserving of it as the other 6! Allen’s meteoric rise, the addition of Stefon Diggs, key FA acquisitions and every rookie making the squad have transformed us into a worthy League powerhouse! 

This is unchartered territory for the 21st Century Bills, but here we are, positioned to ascend to the top of the heap! Congratulations to the Buffalo Bills and all of us!

We deserve this opportunity! Now Let’s make the Best of it!

“Teams riding a 7 game win streak into the playoffs are 24 & 0!”

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 17
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Chandler#81 changed the title to 1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread
9 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

If anyone remembers the thread with all the motivational videos from last week, please bump! 

I could not find it 

I'm still kind of surprised no one has made a gif of the peter pan/tinkerbell "clap if you believe" and adding McD to it.

Happy Game Day, everyone! I hope you have a FANtastic day, and an even better evening!! .... It's been a long week, and it's going to be a long day .... 8:15 PM cannot get here soon enough!!!

GO BILLS !!!!

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 2