Poll on how you feel leading up to the game

How well will you sleep tonight  

235 members have voted

1. 1. ya gunna get some sleep?

2. 2. How do you like our chances on winning?

As it turns out, I did sleep quite well last night, thank goodness.

I voted 50/50. I think this is going to be an epic war.

I don't care what happens or how it happens, as long as we end up with 1 point more than Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 1

I have a 2 month old at home so my sleep is way below normal anyway.

At the beginning of the week I would've voted 50/50, but today I chose 75%.  The more I look into this game, the more confident I'm becoming. I think we're a better team, and playing much better than them too. This isn't last years Bills OR Ravens.

I slept like a baby...all the way until 8:00 and I’m normally up between 4:00 and 5:00. Loved it!

I picked 75%. I love this team in prime time and trust this team. If the D does what they did last year to the birds, Josh, Diggs, Beas et al will do the rest!

I was intensely concerned last week...and was right. Much more comfortable this week since Tuesday.  

I hate it when I sleep like a baby, I wake up with my pants full of 💩, and there’s no one to change me...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

did it work?

Thanks for checking in, bro. Grateful!

I tried to do it though my phone initially (I don't know what browser my phone uses). Then, I tried to use my computer (Safari is the browser) and it still wasn't working.

Again, thanks for checking. And, GO BILLS!!!

8 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Thanks for checking in, bro. Grateful!

I tried to do it though my phone initially (I don't know what browser my phone uses). Then, I tried to use my computer (Safari is the browser) and it still wasn't working.

Again, thanks for checking. And, GO BILLS!!!

so 2 things.. check to see if parental settings are set up on the browser and normal Internet settings

then go to internet options/settings/advanced and do a complete reset of the browser settings... This is for your computer. Safari has crazy protections to check that Also reset everything on safari. reboot everything including your computer.  Safari has limitations try chrome or explorer on normal computer. I checked my phone I cant do Poll on my phone either. GL

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic