Prayers for Josh Gordon

Irv

14 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Dude had more chances than anyone I can remember. He's had every opportunity and resource at his disposal. At some point he needs to make the choice for himself. 

Yep.  He's the Steve Howe of the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

Ironically, I just watching some stuff on Tony Mandarich.  He's the complete opposite of Josh Gordon.  Tony was another really bad drug addict but he had the propensity to realize his problem, pick himself up by the boot straps, and do something about it.

Tony has transformed into a totally different human being than he was when he was drafted into the NFL.  He now comes across like an extremely likable, well adjusted, humble, good guy.

Josh needs to get it turned around before his addiction kills him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

no *****...right????  the guy and others have been given so many chances and they still can't break that hold that it has on them.  I am thankful i haven't experienced it in my life, i can't imagine.  I hope he gets the help he needs, but he doesn't seem ready to take it seriously

On 1/16/2021 at 1:09 PM, zevo said:

Is this because of weed or does he have other substance abuse issues? Not sure if anything was made public...addiction is a terrible thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.