Unfinished. Business.

YoloinOhio

46 minutes ago, scribo said:

Rarely does a TV personality create something that could legit be used to rev up the players in a positive way. Judging by what I saw on Twitter last night, Kyle did it.

Share some links?

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/how-nfl-networks-kyle-brandt-became-an-honorary-member-of-bills-mafia/article_256e8042-59ae-11eb-8847-4bcf2e411ce9.html

Kyle did that piece on his own. 
The Bills / Pegulas asked would you like to 

and he said Yeah 

In the spring, Brandt saw big things coming for the team this season. He predicted a 12-4 finish in the regular season, which was viewed as overly optimistic when compared to the predictions by most outside experts.

The team wanted him to film a hype video that would come out the night before the game.

Brandt couldn’t say yes fast enough.

“Steve (Tasker) did that incredible video a few weeks back about, ‘it might be chilly in Buffalo,’ and we talked about that a lot on the air, how good I thought it was, and how fired up it got me,” he said. “I was floored, flattered, really, really, really thrilled to be asked that, because who am I, Bruce Smith? The first thing I say in the video pretty much is I'm not even from Buffalo.”

“I was not given a script by the Buffalo Bills to read into the camera and I sit there and do one take and then I walk off and leave,” he said.

They came to me and said, ‘Would you like to do this and I said sure, I got it.’ I know exactly what I want to say and I know exactly how I want to phrase it.

Every word of that, I wrote. I'm proud of that, because it is authentic.

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Kyle also said yesterday (this morning maybe) that he's going to have another video for us this week.

can’t wait. 

@YoloinOhio  hmmmm most tweets I post end in 20.   Your link ended in 21.  🤔 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce