Unfinished. Business.

YoloinOhio

My oh my that was great.  I'm so freaking proud of who this team is, what they've achieved - it would be a damn shame to see them not take the next step!

Tomorrow is going to be a tough one, this is truly a game that could go either way, here's to hoping our endless resiliency and our unfinished business, puts us over the top...

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

:beer:

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Awesome video.... Tomorrow is going to be a loooooong day waiting for this game to start so late!  I will be pacing around the house all day - my wife is going to want to kill me (more than usual)    She knows the deal once the game starts though, lol

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bimmer323i said:

As good as we’ve been all year we won   3 or 4 prime time games in a row, we beat a really good Colts team in the playoffs and to sit and listen to all the sports shows this week talking about the ravens this the ravens that nobody is really giving us a chance this week.... it’s kinda sickening to listen to...they make no mention of how we held Jackson to only 48 yards rushing last year or how Allen is the best in the league when passing against the blitz... it’s all about  how we’re gonna get run over by the Ravens this week... Well I got news for ya all I think we’re gonnna come out and take it to the Ravens and show everybody just what Ruff Buff is all about.... Go Bills I’m ready.....

Absolutely everyone gives us a chance. They might not be predicting that we win, but they all give us a chance.