Why do I get the feeling our defense plays it’s best game of the season tomorrow?

12 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance tomorrow!

Well if they played like they did last week against the run  it won’t matter what the offense does. If this D is focused and committed to stop Jackson and the running attack we got a legit shot. Time to see what defense shows up tonight.

I hope it’s not the marshmallow soft one we’ve seen lately.

• Agree 1
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance

Why do I get the feeling my heart might stop tomorrow from stress?

Be right... please 

4 hours ago, BeefCurtns said:

Well if they played like they did last week against the run  it won’t matter what the offense does. If this D is focused and committed to stop Jackson and the running attack we got a legit shot. Time to see what defense shows up tonight.

I hope it’s not the marshmallow soft one we’ve seen lately.

I think you can expect Lamar and Co. to get theirs.

We aren't going to shut these guys down.

We win by getting ours.

Focus on Josh; no 3 and outs, please.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:39 PM, streetkings01 said:

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance tomorrow!

That’s a good call out!! What a performance 

Man, you got the powerball numbers also. What an awesome post.

• Like (+1) 1

Bro, spot flippin on. :thumbsup:

Good call!!