Why do I get the feeling our defense plays it’s best game of the season tomorrow?

On 1/15/2021 at 7:39 PM, streetkings01 said:

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance tomorrow!

Thanks for being right.

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance tomorrow!

good call👍

On 1/16/2021 at 6:09 AM, streetkings01 said:

you win the player of the game

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Our defense got ***** on all week and it was by people who really hadn’t  watched this team all year and understood the injuries and so forth. It was so satisfying to shut them all up. This defense played their hearts out and they won this game. 

National media has certainly disregarded how this was a top 5 defense going into the season and how injuries were largely responsible for many of the early issues. Probably won’t hear much about not being able to stop the run this week. 

Props to OP..... NAILED IT. 

On 1/15/2021 at 6:03 PM, Neo said:

If we win the coin flip, receive.   Keep the bastards on their heels all day.   The defense will shine.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:39 PM, streetkings01 said:

You made the thread of the week!!!

Now, how will we do next Sunday?

Props to you for calling this! Cause they did... even if they made their FG's our D held them to 9pts! 

Yo we over here losing it! My voice i gone! 25yrs ... the Bills are going back to the AFC Championship! 😢🤧😄😄