Why do I get the feeling our defense plays it’s best game of the season tomorrow?

12 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance tomorrow!

Well if they played like they did last week against the run  it won’t matter what the offense does. If this D is focused and committed to stop Jackson and the running attack we got a legit shot. Time to see what defense shows up tonight.

I hope it’s not the marshmallow soft one we’ve seen lately.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, BeefCurtns said:

Well if they played like they did last week against the run  it won’t matter what the offense does. If this D is focused and committed to stop Jackson and the running attack we got a legit shot. Time to see what defense shows up tonight.

I hope it’s not the marshmallow soft one we’ve seen lately.

I think you can expect Lamar and Co. to get theirs.

We aren't going to shut these guys down.

We win by getting ours.

Focus on Josh; no 3 and outs, please.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:39 PM, streetkings01 said:

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance tomorrow!

That’s a good call out!! What a performance 

Man, you got the powerball numbers also. What an awesome post.

• Like (+1) 1

Bro, spot flippin on. :thumbsup:

Good call!!