Why do I get the feeling our defense plays it’s best game of the season tomorrow?

58 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Because, besides last week, it had been playing pretty darn good. 

with big, early leads forcing teams to throw which is their strength. They're facing a really good team that runs the ball better than they throw it for the 2nd straight week. I hope they do a better job.

However, I think special teams really contributed to the struggles last week. The Bills defense is not a "3 and out" defense. They slow teams down until they make a mistake. The short fields and the offense having more 3 and out than usual really put the pressure on them last week. If those two things improve then I think they'll look better this week. 

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance tomorrow!

Because they will!

4 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Have the scotch bottle by your side.

Every time you feel some tension in your chest area, drive back a shot of scotch and that should do the trick. 

I can’t see anyone in the medical field disagreeing with that.

Endorsed.

• Haha (+1) 1

Wish we had Star clogging the middle and freeing up Ed.  Wish Jerry was a little younger. I know our D will play with alot of heart tomorrow. They know they were schooled by Indy. Contain and trap LJ in that pocket. I don't care if we don't sack him. Just force him to play pocket passer all day. This will require a spy and Tremaine is probably the best candidate. 

8 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance tomorrow!

Gosh, I hope that's not true.  I hope the team plays their best in the Super Bowl!!