Why do I get the feeling our defense plays it’s best game of the season tomorrow?

I agree. The Bills Defense, Teams and Offense got some humble last week.

Expect our defense to play much better from a Coaches view on down to the trenches.

Biggest game Bills have played in decades. but I feel they have learned plenty from last weeks effort against Colts offense >there are many ways a team can beat you and you better bring the A+ game to the Playoffs

20 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

They’ve been pretty much disrespected and looked down on all week. Usually it’s the most overlooked unit that shines in games like this. I think(hoping lol) our defense puts up a dominant performance tomorrow!

Because you are a biased fan who wants the team to win?

😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Why do I get the feeling my heart might stop tomorrow from stress?

Have the scotch bottle by your side.

Every time you feel some tension in your chest area, drive back a shot of scotch and that should do the trick. 

I can’t see anyone in the medical field disagreeing with that.

• Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Why do I get the feeling my heart might stop tomorrow from stress?

hahaha this.. when we won last game my elderly mother thought I was going to have a heart attack.. no lie lol

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Every time you feel some tension in your chest area, drive back a shot of scotch and that should do the trick. 

scotch huh? Ill stick to my  7/7's lol

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Because, besides last week, it had been playing pretty darn good. 

I was feeling pretty confident about the Defense heading into the Playoffs.  They had been playing really well once getting healthy.  Then our first home playoff game in my adult life they revert back to the same crap we saw first half of the season.   

Really hoping they get their act together. 

Edited by SCBills

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I was feeling pretty confident about the Defense heading into the Playoffs.  They had been playing really well once getting healthy.  Then our first home playoff game in my adult life they revert back to the same crap we saw first half of the season.   

Really hoping their get their act together. 

Reich had a really nice game plan.  Match ups matter and we were in a tightly fought gMe.  It's the playoffs and these teams are good. Our defense was good enough and Allen played nearly perfect. 

40 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I can 😂

• Haha (+1) 1