Marlon Humphrey - the light bulb has gone on

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, wakingfane said:

Actually....  The 230-acre Rush Oak Openings Unique Area in Monroe County features the globally rare plant community commonly referred to as an "oak opening" or "oak savannah". This site is the only known intact oak opening remaining in New York State. Oak openings were very common in the Midwest (where the prairie met eastern forests) prior to European settlement.  Rush Oak Openings Unique Area - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

What in the world are you talking about ....Willis?

image.gif.8fb30d6082918fd34c832b725bce9764.gif

37 minutes ago, wakingfane said:

Actually....  The 230-acre Rush Oak Openings Unique Area in Monroe County features the globally rare plant community commonly referred to as an "oak opening" or "oak savannah". This site is the only known intact oak opening remaining in New York State. Oak openings were very common in the Midwest (where the prairie met eastern forests) prior to European settlement.  Rush Oak Openings Unique Area - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

That cool but I meant buffalo. I don't believe we found any extensive buffalo remains around this area. All folklore 

On 1/15/2021 at 7:25 PM, In Summary said:

Gabriel's Gate has let me down with soggy wings.  How can you not render the fat and crisp the skin properly?  Not downtown Buff, but I greatly prefer Bar Bill in East Aurora.

Under cooked them. Need about 14 minutes in the fryer @ 350, rest/drain in the basket for 45 seconds then sauce.