Marlon Humphrey - the light bulb has gone on

YoloinOhio

Apparently that light bulb was off before.

I hope somebody tells him that they are related because there used to be massive herds of Buffalo in Western NY that the original Americans hunted for their spicy leg meat.

• Haha (+1) 10

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Marlon Humphrey - the light bulb has gone on
12 minutes ago, Simon said:

Apparently that light bulb was off before.

I hope somebody tells him that they are related because there used to be massive herds of Buffalo in Western NY that the original Americans hunted for their spicy leg meat.

Unfortunately theur actually weren't herds of buffalo in Western New York lol

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Unfortunately theur actually weren't herds of buffalo in Western New York lol

Of course there were. They just all got killed off when the Indians and Pilgrims hunted them to extinction for their delicious wings. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, In Summary said:

Gabriel's Gate has let me down with soggy wings.  How can you not render the fat and crisp the skin properly?  Not downtown Buff, but I greatly prefer Bar Bill in East Aurora.

I had BarBill's wings and Beef on Weck at the same time once, and it was one of the best overall meals I've ever eaten. 

• Like (+1) 9

8 minutes ago, In Summary said:

Gabriel's Gate has let me down with soggy wings.  How can you not render the fat and crisp the skin properly?

Maybe they put the sauce on too quick. Got to let them breathe for a minute.

9 minutes ago, In Summary said:

Gabriel's Gate has let me down with soggy wings.  How can you not render the fat and crisp the skin properly?  Not downtown Buff, but I greatly prefer Bar Bill in East Aurora.

The last time I was in Buffalo Gabriel’s Gate was incredible. Perfect wings, crispy but not dry. I’m hungry.

• Agree 1