Falcons hire Arthur Smith as HC

YoloinOhio

Is the Falcons' picture actual, or photoshopped?  Either way, seems disingenuous.  A photoshopped photo, or wearing headphones and Atlanta gear when he's not been in a coaching situation for the team.  However, according to some Buffalo sports fans, he's far superior to Wade Phillips- he wears headphones.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Fun fact, his dad founded Fed Ex and is worth 5 billion. 

Arthur must really love football. 

He's going to have to deliver right away with Ryan turning 36 and stuck there with his contract for two more seasons.  One more team off the board.

• Haha (+1) 1

Being completely judgemental based off the picture the falcons tweeted

He looks like a guy that will call plays for the first 2 seasons, in season 3 he will hand the play calling duties over to an offensive coordinator in week 3. The offense will continue to be bad. At the end of the year ownership will say they completely back him but will fire him week 4 of the following season

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

is he taking Henry with him? No?

I’m getting a premonition of the Falcons looking for a new  coach in January 2024 ... possibly with the No. 1 pick...

The Titans beat us 42-16 and Henry only ran for 57 yards.  Not sure we should be criticizing a guy that put 6 TD's up on our defense.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BITE ME said:

The Titans beat us 42-16 and Henry only ran for 57 yards.  Not sure we should be criticizing a guy that put 6 TD's up on our defense.

Doesn’t  mean much to me... The Patriots beat us for 20 years and a lot of their assistant coaches failed as HC’s..

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did someone photoshop a growth on his neck?

26 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's going to have to deliver right away with Ryan turning 36 and stuck there with his contract for two more seasons.  One more team off the board.

We will have a tracking number for your shortly.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Fun fact, his dad founded Fed Ex and is worth 5 billion. 

Arthur must really love football. 

He has 9 siblings so that 10 way split might not have been looking too favorable 😄   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

Don't forget the 5 yds he threw for...

Edited by transient
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Did someone photoshop a growth on his neck?

We will have a tracking number for your shortly.

Future member of the Ryan club, aka food is scared club... 😂