Bills fans get free car wash in Dallas and Denver

Heathcliff

Just returned from Hello Car Wash in Garland (Dallas area) after getting my free wash. The owner is from Western NY and I saw a story on WGR that anyone that shows up in Bills garb gets a free wash. It was their ultimate wash not basic. 

Unfortunately, I didn’t run in to any other Bills fans. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

14 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

I'm heading there too! I live in Tampa, but man, I'm not passing that up.

Just gotta remember my Bills Jersey. It would suck to have to go back for it. 

What part of Tampa? Ever been to the Brandon Bills Backers Bar O'Briens?

6 minutes ago, T&C said:

Best damn bills backers bar anywhere.  I love when Christie comes by with his family.  Good to hear from you T&C.

Fleez, what part of Tampa.  Grew up in Buffalo, but know Tampa like the back of my hand.  Helps when in sales as you have to drive everywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T&C said:

Brandon, here ... with my Brandon Bills Backers tee shirt to represent !!

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Best damn bills backers bar anywhere.  I love when Christie comes by with his family.  Good to hear from you T&C.

Fleez, what part of Tampa.  Grew up in Buffalo, but know Tampa like the back of my hand.  Helps when in sales as you have to drive everywhere.

We will be together for the super bowl with the Bills playing.   I will treat.   We will be joyous!!!

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Neo said:

Brandon, here ... with my Brandon Bills Backers tee shirt to represent !!

We will be together for the super bowl with the Bills playing.   I will treat.   We will be joyous!!!

1 minute from living in Brandon... the red shirts are ok but I liked the grey ones better. So, you are saying that you are buying us tickets?! Or just old beer and wings?

1 hour ago, T&C said:

1 minute from living in Brandon... the red shirts are ok but I liked the grey ones better. So, you are saying that you are buying us tickets?! Or just old beer and wings?

Well, if I get SB tickets in the stadium, they are going to my kids and not me.    I will find you at either my home or a tavern or a restaurant ....  and, that will be my treat!   Beer, wings, fried bologna or whatever you choose.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

For a free ultimate wash, cowboy fans will probably grab an old white t-shirt and have their kids draw something ridiculous on it like this...

ja.thumb.jpg.fc55496d09d75461544e5ebd90c96527.jpg

Why is that space walrus bleeding from it's mouth? What the hell is wrong with cowboys fans?

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

For a free ultimate wash, cowboy fans will probably grab an old white t-shirt and have their kids draw something ridiculous on it like this...

ja.thumb.jpg.fc55496d09d75461544e5ebd90c96527.jpg

Bills win the Super Bowl and I’m getting that bastard tattooed on my shoulder.

• Like (+1) 1