Antonio Williams and Dane Jackson elevated from PS for Ravens game

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Subterfuge, Yeldon never plays we all know that, Sean is just F ing with the birds. 

Go Bills!!!

That's what I'm hoping and praying.  I just have this strange inclination that Williams could come in and pleasantly surprise with 100 plus, 2 TDs.  A curveball that Balt didn't know how to handle after they prepared to play 6 DBs.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I suspect they will sit Jones and Dane will take Jones' special teams snaps.  Gives them more options of players that can actually play RB and CB.

Bills rarely do something crazy like that and just activate random guys unless they're down depth. We can read the tea leaves all we want but my guess is Taiwan Jones takes the RB3 spot because he has a key role on special teams. Williams and Jackson will be inactive unless there's some exceptional with regards to the weather or some other extenuating circumstance.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I feel like he might be the best option against the run as CB2 this game.

I'd guess he'll be inactive, but he seems to be a very good tackler. I think Norman may get more snaps in this game than usual with the Ravens being so TE centric.

Edited by Juice_32
  • Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Love the Dane Jackson elevation...all he does is make plays when he gets a chance...

May end up being inactive but they have some options now.

And don't forget our trade with the Vikings netted us Diggs + Dane Jackson (using the 7th rounder we got back)

• Like (+1) 3

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I'd much rather see Antonio out there than Yeldon. In the limited time we've seen AW, I believe there is ample reason to be impressed. In the second half of the Dolphins game, they came out prepared to face Barkley. They played press man, and stacked the box, and Antonio, ran it down their throats on the first play. He showed a real ability to push the pile, and looked like the downhill runner that we lack. I know he is still a bit of an unknown commodity. But, unfortunately, Yeldon is a known commodity. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1