The Traitor in Chief wants a Military-Style Sendoff on Inauguration Morning

SoTier

The Traitor in Chief, who hasn't bothered to function as POTUS in the last month except to pardon some of his cronies, fire staffers who tell the truth, and sic a mob of domestic terrorists on Congress in a vain attempt to overturn the 2020 election, wants a fancy send off with a military color guard and all.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/15/2021 at 3:40 PM, SoTier said:

The Traitor in Chief, who hasn't bothered to function as POTUS in the last month except to pardon some of his cronies, fire staffers who tell the truth, and sic a mob of domestic terrorists on Congress in a vain attempt to overturn the 2020 election, wants a fancy send off with a military color guard and all.

You're going to run out of material on Wednesday.  What will have to complain about then?

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Irv said:

You're going to run out of material on Wednesday.  What will have to complain about then?

The Left will play the Trump is a world evil in this country for 4yrs. minimum.

They already have to undo all the wars he started in the Middle East and restock military personnel he took away from defenseless Germany and long standing U.S. loving and supporting Iran, Afghanistan and Somalia.

• Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

They already have to undo all the wars he started in the Middle East and restock military personnel he took away from defenseless Germany and long standing U.S. loving and supporting Iran, Afghanistan and Somalia.

Yup, and how he launched a failed coup against the national legislature using racist idiots 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, and how he launched a failed coup against the national legislature using racist idiots 

The Capitol and every state Capitol bldg. has still stand vigil for eternity. 🙄

.....and the Left will beat that drum for just as long to distract their lemmings.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

The Capitol and every state Capitol bldg. has still stand vigil for eternity. 🙄

.....and the Left will beat that drum for just as long to distract their lemmings.

Thanks to trump your premise is likely to be true since he invited the terrorists out of woods of Virginia and Michigan and into the streets. Likely more effort to watch these sicko than the sickos from the middle east.

The new chicken and "egg"question, WHAT CAME FIRST, THE WACKOS FROM THE WOODS OR TRUMP. Answer doesn't matter, we now have to live with both. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Irv said:

You obviously don't know the difference between jeering and complaining. 

The soon to be Ex-Traitor in Chief's troubles will be just starting at noon on Wednesday when he becomes a private citizen again . 

4 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

More Americans have died on the Traitor in Chief's watch than have died in all American military actions and foreign terrorist attacks since the end of World War II.  Dead is dead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Source?

Read 'em and weep: US Military Deaths.

About 406,000 American soldiers, sailors, and marines died from combat in WW II.  Fewer than 120,000 American military personnel died from all the military actions since August 15, 1945.  

400,000 Americans have died from Covid-19 by the end of today. 

Trump's refusal to take the pandemic seriously from the very beginning and his politicizing of preventative measures that could have mitigated the spread has caused tens of thousands, perhaps even hundreds of thousands, of unnecessary deaths.   The botched vaccination roll out simply underscores Trump's failures.    Dead is dead.  

Edited by SoTier

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

Read 'em and weep: US Military Deaths.

About 406,000 American soldiers, sailors, and marines died from combat in WW II.  Fewer than 120,000 American military personnel died from all the military actions since August 15, 1945.  

400,000 Americans have died from Covid-19 by the end of today. 

Trump's refusal to take the pandemic seriously from the very beginning and his politicizing of preventative measures that could have mitigated the spread has caused tens of thousands, perhaps even hundreds of thousands, of unnecessary deaths.   The botched vaccination roll out simply underscores Trump's failures.    Dead is dead.  

You’re funny. 

22 hours ago, Irv said:

Don't worry maybe he will be busy taking care of all the 'undocumented dreamers' that will flood in by the hundreds of thousands as we should send them to his town.

Oh wait he will say, not in MY backyard!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I live in the Mountain Time Zone, but you better believe I'm going to be up in time to watch the 8:00 EST Trump farewell ceremony. I would like to thank him for marking this glorious day in American history with such a tribute.

Knowing Trump this is all just a ruse.  He'll be there at inauguration day and even leave one of those stupid leaders on the Resolute desk for Biden.