Sooo.... what to do until 8:15pm tomorrow

stevestojan

Sports all day today.

College Basketball: Minnesota Vs. Michigan    GO BLUE!!!

Hockey: Arizona Vs. San Jose    GO SHARKS!!!

NFL Playoffs: Green Bay Vs. Los Angeles    No rooting interest, just want to see a good game

Buffalo Vs. Baltimore      GO BILLS!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

The drinking schedule is a challenge today.  The early game IS a playoff game, which I'd usually drink for regardless. But if I start drinking then, and with the pace I usually go at during Bills game, it may not be a viable option if I want to be coherent for the 4th quarter of our game.

I have a few hours to work it out- but right now, it's a conundrum.  Any input is welcome.

32 minutes ago, BillsCuse said:

I have nooooooo idea what to do with myself right now.  Only 8 extremely long hours left lol

NFL network is replaying last year's Ravens/Bills game this afternoon, and of course we have the early NFL playoff game too.

You really need to only make it to 4:30 or so when that first game gets rolling!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

NFL network is replaying last year's Ravens/Bills game this afternoon, and of course we have the early NFL playoff game too.

You really need to only make it to 4:30 or so when that first game gets rolling!

Yeah once the 430 game starts I will probably get into that, kind of lol.  I cant watch that replay game, it was on the other day too and I had to change the channel because I thought it was bad luck lol.

20 hours ago, mabden said:

Making pizza and wings.

Last Saturday put running boards on my truck.

Those wings better be fried. 

3 hours ago, Beast said:

Right now I'm sitting on the crapper posting. 

Not sure what I will do for the next 8 hours but it probably won't be this.

Quitter. 

• Haha (+1) 1