Sooo.... what to do until 8:15pm tomorrow

stevestojan

4 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I was surprised at how nervous I was before the Colts game. I actually felt sick, and I didn't even start drinking until the game started so it can't have been that. I think I'll feel even worse tomorrow. My wife just doesn't understand why a grown man can become so emotionally unstable over a game. I told her I don't understand how women can be so interested in their friends' relationships. That didn't go over too well

I've been a mess all week. I've been a Bills fan for 35 years. I feel if I give into my excitement, it will all come crashing down. 

• Like (+1) 1

Stay up as late as I can tonight, sleep in as long as I can tomorrow and start drinking as late as possible tomorrow.

Go Bills!

Edit - and go set the DVR for the game right now!

Edited by Manther
Additional comment

If the weather cooperates disc golf with my sons in the afternoon. If the weather doesn't cooperate then I'll be driving my wife and self crazy all day.

One problem I have is that since last week was a 1 PM game I was sober for the game. Superstitious me thinks I should do the same tomorrow night. Stitious me questions whether that's possible.