Sooo.... what to do until 8:15pm tomorrow

stevestojan

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Today I’ll just drink and watch the comeback game and “A Town, a Team, a Dream” on repeat to pass the time. 

But I want to (hopefully) remember the game tomorrow. 

What does everyone have planned for the Month of Saturday tomorrow? 

Visiting my daughter to help her with wedding planning. Returning 2 hours before the game. But that's tomorrow. I have no idea what to do for the rest of today

I live Downstate in Croton. Since the Arizona Game I've been supporting my local businesses and ordering a big plate of wings to go from "The Tavern." No drinking until gametime.

We are on a roll. It coincides with the winning streak and I'm the superstitious type. Not changing a thing. Will order late during the Afternoon Game.

Until afternoon game pulling my firewood together, pacing and probably obsessing on ,y computer and on this board.

28 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Great thread.

I'll hang out with my budding 4-year-old Bills fan daughter. We'll play some Bills cornhole and make some cookies and Buffalo chicken dip.

If you beat her at cornhole, they make Michelob ultralight.

Kidding aside, that sounds like a great start to the day. I’m thinking of waking up at 8am and taking a Unisom.  

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I was surprised at how nervous I was before the Colts game. I actually felt sick, and I didn't even start drinking until the game started so it can't have been that. I think I'll feel even worse tomorrow. My wife just doesn't understand why a grown man can become so emotionally unstable over a game. I told her I don't understand how women can be so interested in their friends' relationships. That didn't go over too well

The Bills were 2-14 back to back during my first two years of marriage. Mrs Augie asked “why do you do this to yourself???” She would take the kids and the two dogs on 3 hours walks and kind neighbors usually welcomed them into their homes until things calmed down. Our sons caught the fever - I took them both to home games when they turned 16 and sealed the deal! They became more extreme than I ever dreamed of! The wife is planning to get the entire family to WNY next season for a game (despite never having been to a home game herself). If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em! 

Last week I used my nervous energy to make beef on weck, wings and nachos. The problem? I was too nervous to eat! I took a lot of it to our neighbors because she’s from Buffalo and would appreciate it. I eventually forced myself to eat some, only because the beverages that would follow would be better received by a full stomach. 

I loved having the first game last weekend. Get it out of the way so I can relax! 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I was surprised at how nervous I was before the Colts game. I actually felt sick, and I didn't even start drinking until the game started so it can't have been that. I think I'll feel even worse tomorrow. My wife just doesn't understand why a grown man can become so emotionally unstable over a game. I told her I don't understand how women can be so interested in their friends' relationships. That didn't go over too well

My wife knows where her best friends had their last pedicure. 

I don’t know how many kids my best friend has. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I just shaved my legs and am now wearing my xs Josh Allen jersey that falls just below crotch level and will just look at myself in the mirror until kickoff

Goodbye-Horses-Buffalo-Bill.gif

I am deeply Buffalo and currently Florida.   I am arranging a night out, at one of my many favorite restaurants, for me, my wife and my daughter.    My wife and I grew up in Buffalo.    I saw OJ in 1968 and ... more.

I am currently working on a front row tv / bar restaurant view for me, my wife, and my local daughter.   The food would be wonderful!    My daughter shall determine our evening.  I’ve secured prime visual and restaurant.   My daughter needs to vote!

I am ready.   My wife is in.   Our daughter rules the day!

Def be watching the first game and looking for anything to keep my mind off ours. Have time to catch some of the Hornets game before ours starts. Killing the last hour before kickoff is so clutch!

Glad to hear i wasn't the only one so nervous they had a hard time eating. Stomach felt like it had a fat rail in it lol.  Don't miss those days, and yet, im sure I'll be twice as nauseous tmrw as last week.