Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BITE ME said:

Never knew Michael Irvin posted here. 

Hey, keep it quiet man...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I was surprised at how nervous I was before the Colts game. I actually felt sick, and I didn't even start drinking until the game started so it can't have been that. I think I'll feel even worse tomorrow. My wife just doesn't understand why a grown man can become so emotionally unstable over a game. I told her I don't understand how women can be so interested in their friends' relationships. That didn't go over too well

ha--same. I thought I was getting the flu during the game--shaky, hot, weak.  It is so nerve-wracking. I told my wife on 4th and 10 during the Colts game that I refuse to watch-- but then came slinking back to watch Rivers's ridiculous throw over Hughes's fingertip.  I watched the rest of the game on my hands and knees. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Took two extra work shifts to make the time pass quicker.  When I'm not working?  Living on TBD and any other Bills related media as well as watching some basketball.  Time stands still until 8:15 hits and then it will feel like I was just watching the Colts game yesterday 😂

I was actually hoping for a Sunday game this time. That way, if the surging Browns upset the lethargic Chiefs, our Bills would have a little added incentive of the AFC Championship in Buffalo going into this game.

But then it would be the same case for the Ratbirds, since they're a higher seed than Cleveland, too. Oh well, it would be fun for us to know before, rather than have to wait another day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

If we win I'm going to enjoy watching the Sunday games SO MUCH. If we lose I'll throw a bottle at the TV every time the announcers mention the Ravens

Don’t you shut yourself off from all media exposure after a soul crushing loss?  I thought that’s what everyone did. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I was surprised at how nervous I was before the Colts game. I actually felt sick, and I didn't even start drinking until the game started so it can't have been that. I think I'll feel even worse tomorrow. My wife just doesn't understand why a grown man can become so emotionally unstable over a game. I told her I don't understand how women can be so interested in their friends' relationships. That didn't go over too well

Does the doghouse have cable? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I just shaved my legs and am now wearing my xs Josh Allen jersey that falls just below crotch level and will just look at myself in the mirror until kickoff

Just your legs? 

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I was the same... pacing relentlessly around the couch. 

I think last week was the worst, because they were expected to win and could’ve gotten all billsy at the end.  

Now that the monkey is off their back from here on in I think it’s gravy....