Jimmy Garoppolo headed back to the Patriots?

BITE ME

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

I guess it's time for rampant speculation and rumors.

Nope, I saw Jimmy G, a Pats Season Ticket holder and George Seifert at Logan drinking a Sam Adams.  Has to be true. :beer:

1 hour ago, BITE ME said:

It is news now because the hiring of Saleh. The Patriots are now ready to move to keep Saleh from taking Jimmy G with him to New York.  Apparently Saleh wants to bring Jimmy G with him to New York.

So its some sort of weird arms race for like the 27th best QB in the league?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

What’s that old saying, something about you can never go home again,  or as we boaters say, no sailor sees the same water twice... Garoppolo would do himself a huge favor and take any other job. 

I think the Pats will draft a QB and i think there is a possibility that Mac Jones falls to them...that would be the worst case scenario for me.  I think Mac Jones with Belichek could be deadly combo.  Another possibility more of a project for the Pats would be  Trey Lance.

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

Everyone these days has a "RELIABLE SOURCE" 😂 ...... Nonsense .

Not fair, he is also a Pats season ticket holder so there you have it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think the Pats will draft a QB and i think there is a possibility that Mac Jones falls to them...that would be the worst case scenario for me.  I think Mac Jones with Belichek could be deadly combo.  Another possibility more of a project for the Pats would be  Trey Lance.

Not fair, he is also a Pats season ticket holder so there you have it.

Mac Jones will prove to be another mediocre college QB on a stacked team.  I hope they do take him in the 1st.

2 hours ago, Tuel Time said:

Just heard from a reliable source (Bills season ticket holder) the Bills are in talks to get breaded wings with ranch for the concessions next year.

As awful as that sounds, I'd take it over Garoppolo. She was so annoying in The Truth About Cats and Dogs... or just about any other role she was ever in, for that matter, which was always basically the same character. I mean, get over your frumpy little self already.

• Like (+1) 1

I think many of us surmise that if Jimmy G is on the trading block, the Pats would be first in line.  He doesn't scare me.  They need to find a QB somewhere.  I think I'd rather see Jimmy G than a promising draft prospect.  We've seen Jimmy G and we know what he brings to the table.

3 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

I’m sure their front office runs everything by their season ticket holders before they make any big decisions. Which is why they’re one of the best organizations in all of professional sports

Could you imagine that with us? We'd be b-wording that Rosen looked like Bledsoe getting sacked a record number of times. Haushka coming off his worst season and Bill Cower retiring for the 2nd time 😆

16 hours ago, Utah John said:

The Pats team that traded Garoppolo away was a much better team all-around than the Pats team now.  Jimmy G might have done all right with that earlier team, but I don't think any QB is going to fix their problems all by himself. 

we'll see when Covid ends and half their starters come back for next year