Jimmy Garoppolo headed back to the Patriots?

BITE ME

Just heard from a reliable source (Pats season ticket holder) the Patriots are in talks to get Jimmy Garoppolo for next year.  Interesting, wonder if it is because they like him or because they want to keep him from the Jets.  Apparently Teddy Bruschi starting pushing this and the Patriots are now looking to make the move.

As someone pointed out, this could be something they are telling season ticket holders just to get them to buy season tickets for 2021.  

Edited by BITE ME
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I don't necessarily trust him, but a friend of mine that has a source within the Patriots org told me the same thing a few weeks ago.

Your instincts are sound.  Never trust someone in tied to that disgusting organization. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Pats team that traded Garoppolo away was a much better team all-around than the Pats team now.  Jimmy G might have done all right with that earlier team, but I don't think any QB is going to fix their problems all by himself. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MJS said:

Why would a Pats season ticket holder have inside information?

I think it has less to do with being a season ticket holder and more to do with his dad's work with the Kraft Group's container business but maybe that is what they are telling season ticket holders to keep them buying tickets.

He seemed pretty certain that the Jets hiring Saleh assures Jimmy G will be back in New England.

Edited by BITE ME