Chris Simms interviews Josh Allen on his latest Unbuttoned podcast -- good stuff

Logic

12 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Oan...Simms Josh Allen jingle is so stupid and corny it's actually hilarious. Hearing him sing his other jingles took the cake. What a weird ass thing Simms got himself to actually put on the airwaves but kudos to him for staying himself...at least semi unapologetically...

Yeah, I love Chris Simms, but those jingles are asinine and totally cringe-worthy.  Just stop... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

I love the comparison but don't crap on the Fitz Stevie connection like that. Allen & Diggs I would say is about 10x better tho 🤣

I did enjoy seeing Stevie embarrass an in his prime Revis a couple times a year. Was great stuff. But yeah the Allen Diggs connection is better ten times over...

Oan...Simms Josh Allen jingle is so stupid and corny it's actually hilarious. Hearing him sing his other jingles took the cake. What a weird ass thing Simms got himself to actually put on the airwaves but kudos to him for staying himself...at least semi unapologetically...

That's fair, Stevie and Fitz was really good. I think part of my hyperbole is that I'm not particularly scared at the idea of Allen throwing to Diggs for the game winning touchdown with less than 2 minutes left.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Logic said:

- Along those lines, on the long TD pass to Diggs against the Colts, Diggs was actually supposed to run a post. Once he saw the way the corner was playing it, he just ran a "go" instead, Josh recognized what had happened, and put it where it needed to be. He mentioned that some QBs would have been mad about Diggs' adjustment, because they're much more particular about where they want their receivers to be and when. Not Josh, though. Says he only ever tells Diggs "get open and catch it", and he's pretty flexible as far as how Diggs gets that done.

I thought that that pass was one of Josh's most impressive passes.  I am even more impressed now.

This is a great watch. Josh is comfortable (other than when he can’t remember the acronym)...little brain fart there but other than that, he was rock solid. 

He delved in to some plays and decisions with great detail and it speaks volumes to his progression. Franchise QB. Just phenomenal...and a great kid.