Chefs v Bills 10/19/20 on NFL Network 3pm EST TODAY 01/15/21

47 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Why do they keep showing repeats of games we lost. Does the network hate us that much?

Then again this is free film work our players are getting while relaxing.

I have been waiting for the dolphins replay but nowhere in sight!

• Like (+1) 1

Why would i want to watch this crap again....yeah real entertaining watching the chiefs have like almost entire possession running the ball down our throats the entire 2nd half....

• Eyeroll 1

First series, 3rd and 10, SmokeY drops a first-down pass when it doinks off his facemask.  Bills 3 and out to start the game.

1st and 10 later in the 1st, Josh overthrows a wide-open Diggs for a TD.  Bass has to kick the FG three plays later.  3-0 Bills

KC series, Cam Lewis held by Kelce at the point of attack on CEH 30-yard run.  No call, big play for the Chefs (replays showed Kelce with a huge handful of Cam's jersey).  This play led to the Chefs first TD.  7-3 Chefs.  Bills TD to Diggs with the TDS, 10-7 Bills.  KC Kelce TD, XP wide right, 13-10 Chefs.

Kelce coughs up the ball to Josh Norman with :06 left in the first half.  Diggs make a great catch and gets OB to give Bass a 52-yard FG.  Unfortunately, Bass-not-so-o-Matic '76 reared his ugly head, as he yakked it 15 yards wide right...  Bills missed 3 points here.  I think Bass makes this kick in his sleep now.

Chefs first drive 2nd half, 3rd and 7, Josh Norman drops an INT.  Would have been a tough catch, but we needed a play there.

Bills next drive, 3rd and 7, Beas is wide open for the first down, Allen leads him about a yard too far.

KC TD after Bills fail to stop Mahomes on the 3rd down spin-o-rama, 20-10 Chefs.

Beginning of 4th QTR, Bills fail to convert 3rd and 1, 4th and 1 was a false start on the Bills.

Tre' pushes KC receiver 5 yards OB, huge PF call.  Poyer supplexes CEH 5 yards OB, another huge PF call.  Bills hold Chefs to a FG, but they're not in range without 30 yards in penalties.  23-10 Chefs.

Josh leads a brilliant 75-yard TD drive in 2:33, 23-17 Chefs.

The play we all remember.  Zimmer is about .01 secs away from a turnover.  CEH's knee went down JUST before the ball came out.  

Chefs final drive, they convert a 3rd and 12 and 3rd and 6 to kick a FG, 26-17 Chefs.

Diggs lolly-gags back to the line, Josh completes the first down pass, but Diggs flagged for false start.  Bills out of TO's, so 10-second runoff, and KC INT on the next play ends the game.

I'm glad I took the time to watch it (even though most of you are questioning my ancestry for even posting it).  We played step-for-step with KC, and indeed, this game hinged on a couple plays.  I like our chances in the rematch next week.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

56 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

First series, 3rd and 10, SmokeY drops a first-down pass when it doinks off his facemask.  Bills 3 and out to start the game.

1st and 10 later in the 1st, Josh overthrows a wide-open Diggs for a TD.  Bass has to kick the FG three plays later.  3-0 Bills

KC series, Cam Lewis held by Kelce at the point of attack on CEH 30-yard run.  No call, big play for the Chefs (replays showed Kelce with a huge handful of Cam's jersey).  This play led to the Chefs first TD.  7-3 Chefs.  Bills TD to Diggs with the TDS, 10-7 Bills.  KC Kelce TD, XP wide right, 13-10 Chefs.

Kelce coughs up the ball to Josh Norman with :06 left in the first half.  Diggs make a great catch and gets OB to give Bass a 52-yard FG.  Unfortunately, Bass-not-so-o-Matic '76 reared his ugly head, as he yakked it 15 yards wide right...  Bills missed 3 points here.  I think Bass makes this kick in his sleep now.

Chefs first drive 2nd half, 3rd and 7, Josh Norman drops an INT.  Would have been a tough catch, but we needed a play there.

Bills next drive, 3rd and 7, Beas is wide open for the first down, Allen leads him about a yard too far.

KC TD after Bills fail to stop Mahomes on the 3rd down spin-o-rama, 20-10 Chefs.

Beginning of 4th QTR, Bills fail to convert 3rd and 1, 4th and 1 was a false start on the Bills.

Tre' pushes KC receiver 5 yards OB, huge PF call.  Poyer supplexes CEH 5 yards OB, another huge PF call.  Bills hold Chefs to a FG, but they're not in range without 30 yards in penalties.  23-10 Chefs.

Josh leads a brilliant 75-yard TD drive in 2:33, 23-17 Chefs.

The play we all remember.  Zimmer is about .01 secs away from a turnover.  CEH's knee went down JUST before the ball came out.  

Chefs final drive, they convert a 3rd and 12 and 3rd and 6 to kick a FG, 26-17 Chefs.

Diggs lolly-gags back to the line, Josh completes the first down pass, but Diggs flagged for false start.  Bills out of TO's, so 10-second runoff, and KC INT on the next play ends the game.

I'm glad I took the time to watch it (even though most of you are questioning my ancestry for even posting it).  We played step-for-step with KC, and indeed, this game hinged on a couple plays.  I like our chances in the rematch next week.

With a Healthier Josh Allen.. This point has been forgotten about too many times.

• Thank you (+1) 1