Why is Allen's improvement linked to Daboll?

Back2Buff

I wouldn't say Dabol is solely responsible for Josh's improvement, but he is definitely a part of his current success.  Having consistency with QB and OC is a big deal, especially when they are both performing at a high level.  Daboll has had a few tears to figure out what Josh is good at and fine tune his offense to take advantage of it.  Allen is great because of his hard work, but Daboll and others around him are contributors to his success.  

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

For some folk there is only black or white, there are no shades of grey...

Go Bills!!!

Sad observation of The human condition, everything, EVERYTHING needs to be boiled down to Simplistically digital for most despite a Reality is that there are a lot of colors, aside from even just shades of grey between full spectrum light and the Total absence of it. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Lagoon Blues said:

Do you really believe that every existing running play combination has not been done at least once in the NFL?  Do you really think that OC's are creating a new running play that has never been seen before?  Please provide a couple examples of absolutely new play design that has been run by an OC that was not created before this year.

When I watch KC, I see things that I have never seen before in my life.  So yes, I do think offenses create new plays.

There is nothing wrong with using other teams plays, just taking credit for being innovate because you stole something is where the issue lies.

80% of Allens development is on Allen.  20% is split between Diggs and Daboll.  

Daboll has been excellent  (mho) in game plans, calling games and in game adjustments.  

He has utilized Allen's talents very well  and may be why the credit.