Who steps up and makes a play this week - Chiefs week (starts page 4)

Hebert19

2 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I would like to see someone on our defense come up with a game breaking play early. A momentum shifter like Taron's int against the Steelers. 

Maybe Poyer?!

20+ mph winds.   Can see some ducks coming off jacksons arm. 

• Like (+1) 2

Been saying it for a while this week, John Brown and Matt Milano need to ball out this week.  I agree that Oliver is due though, last game was tough because he was up against one of the best in the game.  One thing I do love about Oliver is his pursuit after a play, even if he can't make it to the quarterback he's running to make the stop no matter the ball carrier, which is something you don't always see from a DT.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:52 AM, Hebert19 said:

Feels like this game is going to come down to forcing a turnover or a 4th down stop...special teams play etc.   Just 1 man making a play to change the game.  

I can't tell you how many times when we are on D I am yelling at the TV someone just needs to step up and make a play.   So to me I think that play comes on D...

I'm going with Ed Oliver...breaks thru immediately and gets a strip sack on Lamar and its completely turns the game in our favor.  He's due.

Most football games come down to a small handful of plays where 1 team makes a mistake and the "evenness" of the game is disrupted.  

Almost the entire game is more or less played evenly, if you think about it.

You get a score, eventually we are going to get a score, you kick a FG, we'll probably get one too, and so on.