Who steps up and makes a play this week - Chiefs week (starts page 4)

Hebert19

On 1/15/2021 at 8:26 AM, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

I was gonna say Oliver or Edmunds. Since they’ve both been disappointing considering their draft position. 

Andre Roberts redeems himself by staying in the end zone and letting Josh play. 

I hope Roberts stays in the end zone.  Really, I'd tell him that if he leaves the end zone without a huge seam to run though that he will be on the bench.  He was a major issue last game.  

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'm cringing to say this, but with Trent Murphy active, it's time for him to earn some of that bigass contract.  He's gotta set the edge and keep LJ bottled up.

I like this one.   He does set edge well.  Could not make a single tackle today and be the MVP

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/15/2021 at 8:49 AM, Turf Toejam 34 said:

I'm going to go with Taron---similar to the Steelers game, Lamar putting a ball in an inaccurate location and him driving on one.   Pick six to change momentum, and make the weather seem all that much worse.    

Have any thoughts about the powerball drawing?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I'm going to go with Taron---similar to the Steelers game, Lamar putting a ball in an inaccurate location and him driving on one.   Pick six to change momentum, and make the weather seem all that much worse.    

Holy cow was this a Nostradamus call!

Do you have any lucky lottery numbers? 

wow

On 1/15/2021 at 7:49 AM, Turf Toejam 34 said:

OMG!  What stock should I short?  Who will win the 2024 election? You called it perfectly!

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Redneck said:

OMG!  What stock should I short?  Who will win the 2024 election? You called it perfectly!

Awesome.   Great call here.  

Also I have to say Oliver Edmunds etc all played their asses off too.  Great defensive effort. 

• Hebert19 changed the title to Who steps up and makes a play this week - Chiefs week (starts page 4)

If we are going to win the game, it's going to be because the offense found its old form, Allen was crisply delivering the ball all over the field, and lots of different receivers had a bunch of catches.

So I'm going to say Cole Beasley.  He's be injured and quiet lately.

He needs to have a huge bounce back game in support of Diggs and others. 

Another guy who could easily step up and stand out is Knox.  I can see him making a huge catch or 2 at a critical moment to save our butts.