‘Did You Know’ thread about the Bills

6 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Did you know the standing Buffalo logo is the only logo in professional sports with a penis?

"Eric Dickerson Says New Rams Logo Looks Like a Penis After Criticism from Fans"

They just had to consult someone named Dickerson for a quote about a penis, didn't they?

Did you know Adam Schein is a member of Bills Mafia?

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/01/bills-first-playoff-win-in-25-years-leads-to-adam-schein-table-jump-watch.html

9 minutes ago, Halloween Land said:

Did you know that all football players fart on the field from time to time? 

Or sometimes its more than a fart;)https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=video+of+lamar+jackson+running+to+bathroom&docid=608037876462587508&mid=F1F50ADD7988235F5D3CF1F50ADD7988235F5D3C&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Edited by JMF2006

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you know CJ Spiller played for the Jets?  I don't remember that at all...I knew about the Saints and the Chiefs.  I mean it's not the level of Thurman Thomas and the Dolphins...it was just so forgettable.

Did you also know I was looking up Preston brown and hes a free agent without a job after playing with the Bengals and then jags? 

Its crazy how some of our guys thay were touted as good at times couldn't cut it other places even as depth

Edited by Sharky7337

Did you guys know that Jim Kelly used to throw up before every game?

23 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Did you also know I was looking up Preston brown and hes a free agent without a job after playing with the Bengals and then jags? 

Its crazy how some of our guys thay were touted as good at times couldn't cut it other places even as depth

Kelvin Benjamin was our #1 WR in 2017!  He was out of football the next year at age 27.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Did you know that former Bills tackle Demetrius Bell is the illegitimate child of NBA hall of famer Karl Malone?  Don’t know if I spelled his name right but that’s ok as he didn’t realize he was spelling his own 1st name wrong until he was 28.  

Edited by Maybe Someday
  • Haha (+1) 1

...all 5 members of the Electric Company, the line that blocked for OJ in the early '70s, weighed between 253 and 255 lbs?  That's a full 60 lbs. less than the average lineman today.

...the heaviest Buffalo Bill ever was Michael Jasper, who weighed in at 375 lbs (he lost weight at the request of Chan Gailey).  His playing weight was as high as 450 lbs in college.

11 minutes ago, TailgateChef said:

...all 5 members of the Electric Company, the line that blocked for OJ in the early '70s, weighed between 253 and 255 lbs?  That's a full 60 lbs. less than the average lineman today.

...the heaviest Buffalo Bill ever was Michael Jasper, who weighed in at 375 lbs (he lost weight at the request of Chan Gailey).  His playing weight was as high as 450 lbs in college.

Did you know Michael Jasper is now the Head Coach at Bethel University, his Alma Mater?

• Like (+1) 2