Cheektowaga man arrested Capitol Riot

Motorin'

• Motorin' changed the title to Cheektowaga man arrested Capitol Riot

He claims he was there as a "peacekeeper" and helped protect police officers who were under attack by other riots.   That might be true.  However, he was caught on video trying to set fire to video equipment.   I believe there was also a video or an image of him inside the Capitol which may have been what brought him to the FBI's attention.

If he truly did try to protect police officers, that proves he wasn't a foaming-at-the-mouth madman, but it doesn't earn him a pass on the charges resulting from participating in the riot.     Someone who was truly a "peaceful protestor" would have never joined the mob in toppling barricades much less in attempting to batter down the doors to the US Capitol. 

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

He claims he was there as a "peacekeeper"

That excuse only works if Is done peacefully while looting, torching or ransacking in Portland, Seattle, Philadelphia, New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, Minneapolis and so on and so on.....according to the Left.

None who entered the Capitol are any different and should be held accountable.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

That excuse only works if Is done peacefully while looting, torching or ransacking in Portland, Seattle, Philadelphia, New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, Minneapolis and so on and so on.....according to the Left.

But should a fund be set-up to bail them out?

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

The ones who entered the Capitol are very different:

1. they attempted a coup on the government

2. they had pipe bombs

3. they came in with zip ties trying to take hostages as part of their coup

Do traitorous things, face traitorous charges.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Bull manure.  They were there to overthrow the US government at the behest of their leader, Donald Trump.