Well now I'm mad..... Talking heads Lamar vs. Josh

14 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ita funny how fast all the national talking heads have jumped off the bills bandwagon.

Its kinda odd that a 13 and 3 second seed with one of the toughest strength of schedules is being talked down to a 5 seed that squeeked in on an easier schedule, after the bills just won a playoff game.

I understand to a certain point and I think the ravens are going to be a problem with a good shot they can win, but its like all of a sudden the bills are not trendy because they didnt win by enough.

Bills looked marginal against the Colts. It's probably for the best. These guys almost always show out when everyone picks against them.

Edited by blitzboy54

I have a feeling a majority of the so called experts will pick the Ravens to win this week.  I have heard a few of them refer to the Ravens as favorites in the game.  I actually prefer it that way.  The Bills seem to rise to the occasion when they are considered underdogs.  I expect Josh Allen to remind them who he is tomorrow night.  He will throw for 4 TD's and run for a 5th.  

12 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

They went up and down the field all game.  The fact they shot themselves in the foot & some bad luck does not take away that they moved the ball at wiil.

And Lamar's int vs. the Titans that was 8 yards off target was okay, because boyu he can run???  Oh and the Titans D is not good. 

What bad luck? Colts could not get it done at the end of the first half - not bad luck. Colts could not move the ball 50 yards at the end of the second half...even after being given the biggest lucky break ever...possession and a new set of downs. Colts missed a FG...not bad luck...bad skills. 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, TH3 said:

What bad luck? Colts could not get it done at the end of the first half - not bad luck. Colts could not move the ball 50 yards at the end of the second half...even after being given the biggest lucky break ever...possession and a new set of downs. Colts missed a FG...not bad luck...bad skills. 

Fine not bad luck, tough breaks...  I'd also call the Allen sack/fumble/recovery bad luck.  Can't be 100% a homer all the time.

If 

15 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Is there a Nick Wright equivalent going after the Ravens & Lamar?

Who cares about Nick Wright.  The Bills could beat the Ravens and the Browns could beat the Chiefs and he would still be telling everyone Allen is not good and the Chiefs are great.  He is a one trick pony.