Well now I'm mad..... Talking heads Lamar vs. Josh

3 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Yea without John Brown, Feliciano, Moss, Tre White, Milano and Levi Wallace.......let’s leave that part out smh 

Not to mention Josh being injured and the Bills having been jerked-around by the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ita funny how fast all the national talking heads have jumped off the bills bandwagon.

Its kinda odd that a 13 and 3 second seed with one of the toughest strength of schedules is being talked down to a 5 seed that squeeked in on an easier schedule, after the bills just won a playoff game.

I understand to a certain point and I think the ravens are going to be a problem with a good shot they can win, but its like all of a sudden the bills are not trendy because they didnt win by enough.

Feels like a reaction to the Colts being in the game till the very end.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

I hear your frustration......I started a thread yesterday voicing mine. The media acts as if the Ravens are some juggernaut that found its groove after winning 5 straight games against the Bengals, Browns, Cowboys, Giants and Jaguars. I’m still confused with what was so impressive with their win over the Titans......Titans are like 6-5 over their last 11 games after starting  5-0......Ravens won by a TD and didn’t look at all impressive offensively against a Titans defense that’s givens up 38, 40, 25, 10(Jags),  and 41 the last 5 games?

And I did a similar one Monday and tried to steer clear of the media, but the Lamar backers have their voice and are loud.

They still like Allen (except Nick Wright), but Allen still has a lot to prove.  

How you take the Outstanding runner, so-so (or worse) passer over the Great Runner, Great Passer (with the strongest arm in the NFL) I don't understand.

16 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Well, the Ravens beat the Titans....we weren't able to do that this year and in fact, we got shellacked.

Hey, hey....dont hate the player, hate the game

The Bills shellacked the Patriots and spanked the Steelers. The Ravens lost to the Pats and lost twice to the Steelers.

The you lost to whom game goes both ways.

Im happy the spotlight is on LJ. 
This is giving McClappy and the boys a lot of bulletin board material. No respect is a great motivator.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

Talking heads' opinions and a nickel will get you a piece of bubble gum.

Heck, I remember when the Dolphins were gonna win the AFC East and Tua was the best QB in the division. 🙄

Ha, my first thought was, When was the last time you bought anything for a nickel? Then I thought, when was the last time I saw a basket of single piece pink bubble gum on the bottom shelf at the c-store? Or even a Wrigley's 5 pack double mint? Can you get anything off the candy rack for under a dollar now???

Sorry, memory lane, LOL!

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yep I wanted to stay away this week as I stated this would be the conversation and Lamar comes back from 10-0 down in the first and the Ravens score a whole 20 points and it is a coin flip but most go with Lamar.

Amazing what one 48 yard run get's you....

Yes it was ESPN.

Friday Saturday no TV (and certainly no ESPN)......

Lamar seems like a decent person, but that's not the debate.

Just had to vent.

Take it from me, it ain't bad to feel mad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Take it from me, it ain't bad to feel mad.

And then I look at your avatar. OMG. You're awesome! How long have you waited to post that video?!? Have you posted it before and I missed it? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s all about optics as what many have said-most people felt that Buffalo would beat the Colts easier than they did. The Ravens were the visiting team against the top rusher in the league and they shut him down. So the thought is if that defense can shut down Henry they can obviously shut down Allen and if the Bills can’t stop the run against the Colts there’s no way they can stop the run against the Ravens. We have been watching them all year, we know this team can very easily put up 30+ on any defense. From what I have seen of the Ravens this year I do have serious doubts if the Ravens can put up 30. Yes their defense is good, the Bills defense has also been playing pretty lights out for weeks now