Well now I'm mad..... Talking heads Lamar vs. Josh

Yep I wanted to stay away this week as I stated this would be the conversation and Lamar comes back from 10-0 down in the first and the Ravens score a whole 20 points and it is a coin flip but most go with Lamar.

Amazing what one 48 yard run get's you....

Yes it was ESPN.

Friday Saturday no TV (and certainly no ESPN)......

Lamar seems like a decent person, but that's not the debate.

Just had to vent.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ita funny how fast all the national talking heads have jumped off the bills bandwagon.

Its kinda odd that a 13 and 3 second seed with one of the toughest strength of schedules is being talked down to a 5 seed that squeeked in on an easier schedule, after the bills just won a playoff game.

I understand to a certain point and I think the ravens are going to be a problem with a good shot they can win, but its like all of a sudden the bills are not trendy because they didnt win by enough.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yep I wanted to stay away this week as I stated this would be the conversation and Lamar comes back from 10-0 down in the first and the Ravens score a whole 20 points and it is a coin flip but most go with Lamar.

Yes it was ESPN.

Just had to vent.

What I find funny is when they start praising Lamar all they keep doing is continue to loop the same TD run. Over and over and over😄 Lamar is an exceptional athlete but the I'm not convinced he's an exceptional thrower of the football. Ravens can very well win but I'm pretty sure it'll be at the hands of the defense, not the feet of Jackson.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is the reason I did not want this matchup, because I knew this would be the talk of the week.....they are already setting up Lamar's excuses by bringing up the weather.

If Baltimore loses, they will blame the weather, and give the Bills no credit.

If Baltimore wins, Jackson is a god, and they get to crap all over Josh Allen for not winning at home🤢🤢🤢

I hope the Bills come out firing, kick butt, and put this debate to rest once and for all!!

Go Bills!!

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 2

I think it’s because their 5 seed is a bit deceiving...they were the 1 seed last year and had to deal with covid issues among others... but it seems the former MVP has got his groove back and the team is back to where it was last year...

That being said, Lamar Jackson is no Josh Allen...👍

Go Bills!

Edited by JaCrispy

3 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Well, the Ravens beat the Titans....we weren't able to do that this year and in fact, we got shellacked.

Hey, hey....dont hate the player, hate the game

The Steelers shellacked the Browns earlier in the season.  Means nothing now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

This is the reason I did not want this matchup, because I knew this would be the talk of the week.....they are already setting up Lamar's excuses by bringing up the weather.

If Baltimore wins, Jackson is a god, and they get to crap all over Josh Allen for not winning at home🤢🤢🤢

Let them talk up Lamar for leading the Ravens to an earth shattering 20 pts. Is the guy dangerous-sure. Would I rather have JA yes. If Bills bring B+ to A not C+ ,like Colts game they win because JA >Lamar. 

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

If the Bills win I won't give a rats arse who they give credit to. Just win.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hear your frustration......I started a thread yesterday voicing mine. The media acts as if the Ravens are some juggernaut that found its groove after winning 5 straight games against the Bengals, Browns, Cowboys, Giants and Jaguars. I’m still confused with what was so impressive with their win over the Titans......Titans are like 6-5 over their last 11 games after starting  5-0......Ravens won by a TD and didn’t look at all impressive offensively against a Titans defense that’s givens up 38, 40, 25, 10(Jags),  and 41 the last 5 games?

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

I hope the Bills come out firing, kick butt, and put this debate to rest once and for all!!

Go Bills!!

Many Bills fans are also saying the weather will hurt Jackson's game. It's not just the media.

9 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Well, the Ravens beat the Titans....we weren't able to do that this year and in fact, we got shellacked.

Yea without John Brown, Feliciano, Moss, Tre White, Milano and Levi Wallace.......let’s leave that part out smh 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yes it was ESPN.

Just had to vent.

That's funny.  I was hoping you would stay away this week too 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Ravens lost to the Patriots. Enough said.

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Yea without John Brown, Feliciano, Moss, Tre White, Milano and Levi Wallace.......let’s leave that part out smh 

And Allen playing with a separated shoulder in his first game with the harness.